- WARM INSULATION: Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree, making them ready for any adventure on your list.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The Women's PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks feature a 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with a flex zone at the ankle and a Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort.
- DURABLE YET BREATHABLE: The Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks are designed with Indestructawool technology for exceptional durability and comfort. The body-mapped mesh zones featured on these socks offer added breathability for all-day wear.
- LIGHT CUSHION: The lightly cushioned bottom on the Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks allows you to wear these performance socks on various trails and road terrains without discomfort. Whether you are biking, running, skiing, or hiking, these socks will provide you with padded comfort during any season.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Comprised of 48% Merino Wool, 48% Nylon, and 4% Elastane, the Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks should be machine washed inside out in warm water and tumble dried on low. These socks should not be bleached, ironed, or dry cleaned.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty