We’re giving away free stuff all week because life is short and futile! Today one of the random dual-core desktops we're selling on Computers.Woot.
Winner: Paul Zeller
Woot is offering one random dual-core desktop, to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail OR “comment” we receive by the promotion end date and time. The prize is valued at less than $300. See Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
- Promotion begins at 12:00 p.m. (CT) on October 16, 2014 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails or comments that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 12:00 a.m. (CT) on October 17, 2014.
- Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence.
- You may enter the promotion via ONE of the entry methods described below. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
- Send an email to POC@woot.com with “SkiFree” in the subject line.
- Comment on a post on Facebook with the text “SkiFree”.
- Amazon/Woot and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates/Woot Minions program are not eligible to participate.
- Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot.
- Woot reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
- The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.