- Transcend's PCIe SSD 220S follows NVMe 1. 3 and utilizes the PCIe Gen3 x4 interface, meaning four lanes are used for transmitting and receiving data simultaneously, resulting in compelling performance of up to 3, 500MB/s read and 2, 800MB/s write
- Pcie (or PCI Express) is a much faster interface than SATA (or Serial ATA) for connecting a host computer to solid-state storage devices over one or more lanes consisting of one transmit and ONE receive Serial interface in each lane, meaning it can better fulfill new performance requirements.
- Nvme (or NVM Express) is a host controller interface Standard designed to address the needs of Enterprise and client applications that utilize PCI Express-based solid-state storage. Nvme calls for better performance vectors than AHCI (advanced host controller interface), including scalable bandwidth, increased IOPS, and low latency.
- Transcend's PCIe SSD 220S is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity check) coding, a powerful ECC algorithm, to keep data secure. Manufactured with high-quality 3D NAND Flash chips, and engineered dynamic thermal throttling mechanism, The PCIe SSD 220S s superior endurance and stability for high-end applications
- Transcend SSD scope is advanced, user-friendly software that makes it easy to ensure your Transcend SSD remains healthy, and continues to run fast and error-free by determining the condition and optimizing the performance of your drive.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty