- LIQUID FOAM INSULATION - The ideal foam for marine applications, our liquid urethane is great for soundproofing and insulating. Use it to fill dock floats or gaps and cavities in boat parts.
- IMPRESSIVE STRENGTH - Urethane is both lightweight and extremely reliable. After curing into its rigid form, our insulating foam boasts a 95 to 98% closed cell structure with a 2-lb density.
- EASY TO USE - Great even for novice boat owners! This pourable liquid urethane foam is very easy to work with and expands rapidly. Mix at a 1:1 resin to hardener ratio for best results.
- QUICK SETTING - Our expanding foam has a short curing time and minimal shrinkage, leaving your boat ready for use just hours after application. The foam hardens in place within 10 minutes.
- LONG LASTING RESULTS - Once cured, urethane is unaffected by gasoline, oil, fresh or salt water, or solvents, making it one of the most dependable and enduring materials for boating needs.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty