- Herbin brand is a pledge of exceptional quality products at the service of your writing.
- Les Encres 1670, from the exclusive Jacques Herbin Collection, commemorate the year of the creation of the Herbin house in the heart of Paris.
- Dark in colour, Storm Grey ink is covered in golden glitter which gives it depth and depth. This ink recalls the storm and the glitter the lightning.
- 50ml bottle with an original and noble design: the cap is covered with sealing wax that recalls the colour of the ink.
- A wax seal stamped 1670 decorates each bottle with elegance and majesty.
- Ink specially formulated for use with fountain pen, rollerball pen, glass nib and nib holder. It is indeed finely filtered so as not to clog the pens.
- Made in France. Gold glitter ink for brilliant and original writing.
- Convenient: The ink in a bottle reduces the ecological impact by generating less waste than disposable cartridges or pens.
- Waxing of the bottles and seal made in a traditional way for a truly unique rendering.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty