Nugget Ice. Pellet ice. Drive-in ice. Whatever you call it, you know it's "the good ice." Those soft, yet crunchy nuggets - almost like tiny snowballs that float in your favorite beverage. Now that chewable ice is available from the convenience of your countertop, with the GE Profile Opal.
- OPAL NUGGET ICE, THE GOOD ICE - Serve up chewable, crunchable, craveable nugget ice that's ready fast and retains its flavor, unlike traditional hard cubes; Refreshing nugget ice is made from compacted ice flakes and is perfect for cocktails, sodas and other beverages
- 24 POUNDS OF ICE PER DAY - Never run out of nugget ice; This ice maker produces one pound of fresh ice per hour and has a large-capacity bin that holds up to 3lbs of crunchable nugget ice
- BATCH MADE ICE - Innovative design avoids clumping and leaks by recirculating melted ice to the water reservoir; You'll always have fresh ice on hand thanks to a smart, automatic ice maker that refills when your ice is running low
- PORTABLE - Easily move your ice maker as needed. No water hookup required, just plug it into any 120v grounded (standard) electrical outlet and fill the reservoir with water. As ice melts, the water returns to the reservoir, where it will simply be made back into more ice.
- SIDE TANK: Produce approximately 3X more ice with a side tank that easily attaches to the ice maker.
- MAINTAINING FRESH ICE: Descale your Opal once a month or more frequently if you live in an area with hard water to keep your nugget ice tasting fresh and machine working smoothly. See product manual for more details on how to care for your Opal ice maker.
- Replacement Filter: P4INKFILTR (not included)
Use & Care Manual