Fit System’s Mirror Glass with Backing Plate is a direct replacement for your broken mirror and provides an alternative to replacing the entire mirror housing. With Fit System’s Backed Mirror Glass Assembly replacement line, there is no need to worry about broken glass pieces to handle either. The mirror conveniently comes with the plastic backing plate already attached for effortless installation that takes only minutes.
For removal of your current mirror, you should use a flat head screwdriver to simply pop out the backing plate with the broken glass attached. Simply replace it by snapping in our new replacement backed mirror glass assembly.
The Backed Mirror Glass Assembly replacement line is vehicle specific, and there are many models supported. Using Parts Finder will ensure you find the right backed glass assembly mirror for your specific vehicle. Depending on your vehicle model, several Backed Glass Assembly replacement mirrors come with connectors for supporting heating features and turn signals. Auto dimming functionality is not supported.
- Replace your cracked or broken driver side Mirror glass at a fraction of the dealer cost
- Wiring harness must be unplugged from existing backing plate and plugged into the new backing plate before installation
- Original equipment quality, fit, and function
- Step-by-step instructions for easy installation
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and PO Boxes is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty
In the Box:
(1) Driver Side Heated Mirror Glass w/ backing plate, Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Avalanche, Silverado, GMC Sierra, Silverado, Sierra Classic, Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon, 6 9/ 16" x 10 1/ 8" x 10 3/ 4"