- 〖2 Port Dual Monitor KVM Switch Extended Display〗 Control 2 computers or Laptops from one set of keyboard, mouse and 2 monitors for extended or duplicated display; It requires each computer and laptop has 2 video output interfaces and support extended display.
- 〖Support Dual HDMI or HDMI + VGA / DVI / DisplayPort Computers & Laptops (Need Adapters)〗 Perfect for Dual HDMI PCs and Notebook. Also support HDMI / VGA / DVI / DP video output mixture devices but need reliable adapters (not included), Please be aware of this before purchasing.
- 〖Cross Support Multiple Platform and Devices, Plug and Play with No Driver Needed〗Fully compatible with Windows Linux, Mac and more; also support game console, DVR, NVR etc;
- 〖 More Switching Modes than Other KVM Switch〗1. Mouse roller clicks; 2. Keyboard Hotkeys; 3. Push Button; 4; Auto scan switch; 5 wired remote.
- 〖Enjoy High Resolution with Built-in EDID〗Supports high resolution up to 4K@30Hz ((3840*2160@30Hz) and downwards with built-in auto EDID .
- 〖With Extra USB 2. 0 port and Audio Support〗The extra 2.0 USB HUB port allows you to plug in one more USB device or keyboard and Mouse with special features; with separate audio and microphone output.
- 〖Special Notes on Cables Included〗The Package comes with 2 sets of cables marked as “A” and “B”, cable A is important for keyboard, mouse, HDMI Out A and audio to work correctly, the end with USB and HDMI must be plugged into each computer, audio jacks are optional; the other end with single HDMI must be plugged into IN A port; cable B is standard HDMI cable for connecting IN B ports so HDMI Out B will work.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty