Processors that provide incredible power. And use incredibly little.
With seventh-generation Intel Core processors, MacBook Pro delivers amazing performance, with Turbo Boost frequencies up to 3.5GHz. So you can move fast — even when powering through pro-level processing jobs like rendering 3D models and encoding video. At the same time, it can conserve energy when taking on lighter tasks, like browsing the web and checking email. And 10-bit HEVC hardware acceleration comes standard on MacBook Pro, which will let you take even more advantage of the boosts in 4K video compression and streaming performance.
Eye-opening graphics performance.
Every 13-inch model features powerful integrated graphics with 64MB of embedded DRAM, which accelerates graphics tasks. That means more time for what matters most — creating amazing work.
Retina Display. The brightest, most colorful Mac notebook display ever.
The display in the MacBook Pro is the best ever in a Mac notebook. It features bright LED backlighting and a high contrast ratio, delivering deep blacks and bright whites. Its large pixel aperture and variable refresh rate make it power efficient. And it supports wide color for even more vibrant greens and reds than with sRGB. This makes for more true-to-life pictures with realistically vivid details — essential for graphic design, color grading, and editing.
Thunderbolt 3. The most powerful and versatile port ever.
Thunderbolt 3 combines ultra-high bandwidth with the ultra-versatility of the USB-C industry standard to create one revved-up universal port. It integrates data transfer, charging, and video output in a single connector, delivering up to 40Gb/s of throughput for twice the bandwidth of Thunderbolt 2. Both sizes of MacBook Pro are available with four ports, so you can do all that from either side. Existing devices are easily connected with a cable or adapter. And Thunderbolt 3 is reversible, so no matter how you plug in, it’s always right side up.
More responsive keyboard. More expansive trackpad.
Interacting with MacBook Pro is a smooth experience all around. The keyboard features our second-generation butterfly mechanism — providing four times more key stability than a traditional scissor mechanism, along with greater comfort and responsiveness. And the spacious Force Touch trackpad gives your fingers plenty of room to gesture and click.
Speakers that speak for themselves. Loudly.
Enjoy beautifully balanced, high-fidelity sound that takes listening to new levels with wide dynamic range and more bass for maximum boom. The speakers are connected directly to system power, enabling greater peak amplification. So they make MacBook Pro the perfect choice for mixing a track on the fly, editing video on location, or enjoying a movie on the go.
Mac OS X
Includes Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Safari, Mail, Messages, FaceTime, Calendar, Notes, App Store, iTunes, iBooks, Maps, Contacts, Reminders and more.
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1600 resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5 Dual-Core processor with 4MB shared L3 cache
- 256GB PCI-E based flash memory storage
- 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics processor that shares memory with the system for an amazing experience.
- Built-in FaceTime HD camera for video chatting
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice, and cell phones.
- Built-in stereo speakers along with omnidirectional microphone, headphone port
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item.
Warranty: 30 Day Woot
The units in this sale are being sold as open box condition. That means that they have been opened due to being a photo sample, a tested good customer return or having damaged packaging. Some non-essential items may be missing from the box. The unit may not be shipped in retail packaging. That is the reason for the reduced sale price and the reduced warranty.