The Apple MacBook Pro MF840LL/A is packed with all sorts of helpful features whether you are a professional or a student. Ease the strain on your eyes with the retina display with 2560-by-1600 resolution. The Apple Map Pro laptop has a built-in fifth-generation dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with Intel Iris Graphics. This is supported by the 8GB of RAM. The long-lasting battery allows you to work with ease for up to nine hours. The small frame is lightweight without being flimsy or fragile and includes an expansive trackpad that doesn't limit finger movement.
- Get reliable performance from the Intel Core i5-5257U 2.7GHz dual-core processor
- Last longer, use less power, and warm up quicker with the unique 13.3" LED-backlit display
- 8GB DDR3 memory - For multitasking power
- 256GB solid state drive has plenty of space to store your digital albums, music library and rich media files
- Enhanced viewing with the integrated Intel Iris 6100 graphics
- Wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the built-in 802.11ac wireless connection
- Easily link with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as a mobile phone or MP3s players
- Pre-installed with MacOS X 10; supports OS X 12 (Monterey), though some features aren't supported.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item.
Warranty: 30 Day Woot
The units in this sale are being sold as open box condition. That means that they have been opened due to being a photo sample, a tested good customer return or having damaged packaging. Some non-essential items may be missing from the box. The unit may not be shipped in retail packaging. That is the reason for the reduced sale price and the reduced warranty.