Hey, you there! These items are expected to have a moderate level of wear & tear including (but not limited to) scratches, dents, and dings. Outside of their physical appearance, they have been tested to be in full working condition.
Backlit keyboard. What you see is what you type.
As incredibly compact as MacBook Air is, it still manages to fit a full‑size keyboard that makes typing as natural as it is comfortable. And the keyboard is backlit, so you can type with ease in even the dimmest light. A built-in ambient light sensor detects changes in lighting conditions and adjusts the display and keyboard brightness automatically. From a seat in a sunny café to a seat on a cross‑country red‑eye, you’ll always have the perfect lighting for any environment.
Thunderbolt 2 and USB 3.
With a Thunderbolt 2 port that’s twice as fast as the previous generation, you can connect your MacBook Air to the latest devices and displays, like the Apple Thunderbolt Display. But that’s not the whole story. MacBook Air also comes equipped with two USB 3 ports, so you can connect the latest USB 3 devices and all your USB 2 devices as well. With just a few connections, MacBook Air transforms from an ultraportable notebook to a complete workstation.
Fast all-flash storage. Ready. Set. Done.
Part of what makes MacBook Air so responsive is that it’s designed entirely around flash storage. Not only does this make MacBook Air much lighter and more portable than traditional notebooks, it also provides faster access to data. This PCIe-based flash storage is up to 17x faster than a traditional 5400-rpm notebook hard drive3. So when you flip open MacBook Air, it’s ready to go right away. Even after a month in standby mode, the screen springs to life.
Fifth-generation Intel Core processors.
MacBook Air is powered by fifth-generation Intel Core i5 processor. This ultra-efficient architecture was designed to use less power and still deliver high performance. Which means not only can you do whatever you want — you can keep doing it for longer than before. In addition, the Intel HD Graphics 6000 processor offers advanced performance you’ll especially notice with games and other graphics-intensive tasks.
Mac OS X
Includes Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Maps, iBooks, Safari, Mail, FaceTime, Messages, Calendar, Contacts, Reminders, Time Machine, Photo Booth, iTunes, Game Center, Preview, Notes, Mac App Store, and more.
- 11.6-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with a 1366 x 768-pixel resolution
- Intel Core i5 Dual-Core 5th-Gen Broadwell processor with 3 MB shared L3 cache.
- 128GB PCIe-based flash storage
- 4GB installed RAM (1600 MHz DDR3; maximum capacity)
- Intel HD Graphics 6000 processor for an outstanding everyday graphics experience.
- Built-in FaceTime camera for video chatting
- Wireless-AC Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11ac specification; 802.11a/b/g/ncompatible)
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice, and cell phones.
- Two USB 3.0 ports with networking using optional Apple USB Ethernet adapter (not included)
- Thunderbolt 2 port with support for up to 2560 x 1600-pixel resolution (compatible with Mini DisplayPort devices); Up to two times faster than previous-generation Thunderbolt ports
- Built-in stereo speakers along with omnidirectional microphone, headphone port
- Full-size keyboard with backlighting
- Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item.
Warranty: 30 Day Woot
The units in this sale are being sold as open box condition. That means that they have been opened due to being a photo sample, a tested good customer return or having damaged packaging. Some non-essential items may be missing from the box. The unit may not be shipped in retail packaging. That is the reason for the reduced sale price and the reduced warranty.