WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Fitness Monitors & Workout Accesories

It's hard work keeping your heart pumping blood all day. You forget about it for just a few seconds and boom: Dead. That's why we recommend these heart rate monitors to remind yourself to circulate blood throughout the day. 

mike2me

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mike2me

Don't waste money on mio hear rate watch. Works maybe 1/3 of the time!

fjp999

quality posts: 17 Private Messages fjp999

I hate to be a real bother but the issue I had with the Gaiam bottles still has NOT been resolved!

After all the Woot Support says they apologize for the nearly two week delay in a response I thought the ball was going to get rolling - I sent in an answer Friday (and waited - guessing it was the weekend) but now it is late Monday and still no answer and the few Gaiam bottles left are nearly all gone…

Wouldn't mind an exchange of the poorly designed straw type bottles for a 2pk Blue Tres Medallion before it sales out! If that is possible…

Hope someone sees this and makes it happen,
thanks,f

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 197 Private Messages ROGETRAY
fjp999 wrote:I hate to be a real bother but the issue I had with the Gaiam bottles still has NOT been resolved!

After all the Woot Support says they apologize for the nearly two week delay in a response I thought the ball was going to get rolling - I sent in an answer Friday (and waited - guessing it was the weekend) but now it is late Monday and still no answer and the few Gaiam bottles left are nearly all gone…

Wouldn't mind an exchange of the poorly designed straw type bottles for a 2pk Blue Tres Medallion before it sales out! If that is possible…

thanks,f

Please check the email inbox of your email provider as a response from Woot Member Services has been sent.

Thanks again for your continued patience while the attend to the issue.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 197 Private Messages ROGETRAY
fjp999 wrote:I hate to be a real bother but the issue I had with the Gaiam bottles still has NOT been resolved!

thanks,f

UPDATE: We've spoke with Woot Staff and it doesn't appear that there are any qty of the bottles you were requesting for a replacement.

Please write in again so we can issue an RMA.

We deeply apologize for this inconvenience.

connorbush

quality posts: 5 Private Messages connorbush

Love my LifeTrack!

kcco

fjp999

ROGETRAY wrote:UPDATE: We've spoke with Woot Staff and it doesn't appear that there are any qty of the bottles you were requesting for a replacement.

Please write in again so we can issue an RMA.

We deeply apologize for this inconvenience.

Sorry, but this has been a real hassle. I have spent way too much energy on 2 stupid bottles.

At the moment I don't have any ink in my printers and am not sure which one I want to buy ink for (I know, too much info)…

Printing out an RMA and dealing with a shipper etc will just be more wasted energy that I just don't have for this project!

I will just keep the defective bottles and NOT use them with my bicycle or backpack!

Woot Support has always been excellent so I won't complain too much but something went very wrong here! Not sure how my initial Support email got lost for over two weeks … seems like some other members have had similar experiences lately - and maybe some changes need to be made in the system! Thanks for reading my rant.
frank

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 172 Private Messages agingdragqueen
fjp999 wrote:Sorry, but this has been a real hassle. I have spent way too much energy on 2 stupid bottles.

At the moment I don't have any ink in my printers and am not sure which one I want to buy ink for (I know, too much info)…

Printing out an RMA and dealing with a shipper etc will just be more wasted energy that I just don't have for this project!

I will just keep the defective bottles and NOT use them with my bicycle or backpack!

Woot Support has always been excellent so I won't complain too much but something went very wrong here! Not sure how my initial Support email got lost for over two weeks … seems like some other members have had similar experiences lately - and maybe some changes need to be made in the system! Thanks for reading my rant.
frank

Hey, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, we've refunded you for those water bottles, you will not need to send them back.

π

fjp999

agingdragqueen wrote:Hey, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, we've refunded you for those water bottles, you will not need to send them back.

Thanks, that is decent of ya but wasn't really necessary… better I use them if they would have been trashed and wasted the fuel of shipping and all.

p.s. very refreshing username = never imagined anyone admitting the "aging" part, lol!

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 172 Private Messages agingdragqueen
fjp999 wrote:p.s. very refreshing username = never imagined anyone admitting the "aging" part, lol!

Alas, but we are all aging!

π

mieky

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mieky

I purchased two of these monitors and as of now, neither one works. One arrived malfunctioning, and I contacted woot immediately and still haven't heard back. The other stopped working tonight; I hope it doesn't take the entire 90 warranty for them to get back to me!

Degree: Doctor of Dental Surgery
Woot-off: priceless

Don't forget to brush your teeth...