WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Evolution Power Bank Portable Charger - 2 Packs

These days, the race for survival belongs to those whose devices are fully charged. These portable USB chargers will enable your genetic seed to triumph over that of your low-power rivals.

anonjr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anonjr

I bought two of these previously, looking to replace the 1800 mAh Duracell chargers I had. It's been a bit of a mixed experience...

On the one hand, the larger capacity has been a boon since I'd upgraded my phone to something a little more power-hungry than what I'd had and this handles things nicely.

On the other hand, the port is powered when the button is pressed - and it has this fun tendency to turn itself on and drain power as it sits in my pocket.

All in all I wouldn't buy again just because of the annoyance of not knowing if I really have a full charge handy given how easily it turns itself on and runs itself down.

manhandsha

quality posts: 61 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

anonjr wrote:I bought two of these previously, looking to replace the 1800 mAh Duracell chargers I had. It's been a bit of a mixed experience...

On the one hand, the larger capacity has been a boon since I'd upgraded my phone to something a little more power-hungry than what I'd had and this handles things nicely.

On the other hand, the port is powered when the button is pressed - and it has this fun tendency to turn itself on and drain power as it sits in my pocket.

All in all I wouldn't buy again just because of the annoyance of not knowing if I really have a full charge handy given how easily it turns itself on and runs itself down.

I just ordered these last night, so that's good to know.

trybble

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trybble
manhandsha wrote:I just ordered these last night, so that's good to know.

I bought 2 of the Powerocks here last year, and I love them.

So I decided to get one of these for my son. I bought one last week off eBay for less than $7 including shipping.

graywomen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages graywomen
trybble wrote:I bought 2 of the Powerocks here last year, and I love them.

So I decided to get one of these for my son. I bought one last week off eBay for less than $7 including shipping.

graywomen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages graywomen

This purchase was a total fail! I bought several for stocking stuffers and none of them worked.
G.Gray