WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Last Call On Odds & Ends

You know that last little bit of soap in the shower? The one you don't know what to do with? It's too small to use but you don't want to just throw it out. So you mash it together with some other soap-pieces and make a usable bar. That's what this sale is like. 

willyone

quality posts: 48 Private Messages willyone

JosephJoseph, so nice they had to name it twice!....though it's not "nice" for us dyslexics. For you mothers out there (OH, that doesn't sound right) suffering from dyslexia, there's a new support group, DAM, Mothers Against Dyslexia.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 878 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

willyone wrote:JosephJoseph, so nice they had to name it twice!....though it's not "nice" for us dyslexics. For you mothers out there (OH, that doesn't sound right) suffering from dyslexia, there's a new support group, DAM, Mothers Against Dyslexia.

*NEW* NEW New Work Schedule: Mon-Wed = Days; Thu-Fri = evening/nights
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle

Curses! I've been waiting on that Cuisinart 2qt ice cream maker for a long time! Is this *really* last call, or might there be another sale in the future? Please??

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

emreynolds74

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emreynolds74

Here now! Bad form, sellout Woot to dangle a sale in front of those of us who are easily convinced and then the majority of the items are sold out. Most days I loiter on the Woot sites, feverishly clicking from one site to the next waiting for a woot-off or a Krampus sighting. Today I decided to reaquaint myself with daylight and look what happens! Harrumph!

craig616

quality posts: 5 Private Messages craig616
arryielle wrote:Curses! I've been waiting on that Cuisinart 2qt ice cream maker for a long time! Is this *really* last call, or might there be another sale in the future? Please??

5 bucks more here. Just FYI
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16896110925&nm_mc=AFC-dealnews&cm_mmc=AFC-dealnews-_-NA-_-NA-_-N82E16896110925

melek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melek

Its like the sharper image in here...

susanrm

quality posts: 17 Private Messages susanrm

All I want is the knife block, not the knives. What are the odds, Woot?

*Honest 200 Member* Sept. 2012 x2

lroller

quality posts: 16 Private Messages lroller
willyone wrote:JosephJoseph, so nice they had to name it twice!....though it's not "nice" for us dyslexics. For you mothers out there (OH, that doesn't sound right) suffering from dyslexia, there's a new support group, DAM, Mothers Against Dyslexia.

Gd1!!!