WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Guy Stuff

Being a guy is great. How else would you be able to enjoy all of this "guy stuff"? Surely not if you're a girl. Nah, that'd be impossible. Wouldn't even be worth the effort. Seriously, we're almost positive it can't be done. But if you're a guy, you pretty much must own this stuff, and if you don't, man, you better start buying. Buy buy buy!

bruce57

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bruce57

Don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but the 3M fuel system tune-up kit is available thru Amazon for $29.66. I love shopping at Woot, but I expect to save more than 67 cents when I do. And because it's more than $25, you get free shipping at Amazon, to boot...so I guess that means it costs $4.33 more here...

Also: the Amazon site includes a link for a $10 rebate on this product from 3M:

http://www.amazon.com/3M-08963-Fuel-System-Tune-Up/dp/B003YJ47JO

Great product reviews there, too, by the way...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 885 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bruce57 wrote:Don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but the 3M fuel system tune-up kit is available thru Amazon for $29.66. I love shopping at Woot, but I expect to save more than 67 cents when I do. And because it's more than $25, you get free shipping at Amazon, to boot...so I guess that means it costs $4.33 more here...

Also: the Amazon site includes a link for a $10 rebate on this product from 3M:

http://www.amazon.com/3M-08963-Fuel-System-Tune-Up/dp/B003YJ47JO

Great product reviews there, too, by the way...

Dagnabbit, Amazon! You're always raining on our parade!

Fine, we've lowered the price. Now you better go buy ALL the kits. I mean it! ALL OF THEM!

ON VACATION! Do NOT send Private Messagges! Returning Wed, 7/6
*NEW* NEW New Work Schedule: Mon-Wed = Days; Thu-Fri = evening/nights
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

bruce57

ThunderThighs wrote:Dagnabbit, Amazon! You're always raining on our parade!

Fine, we've lowered the price. Now you better go buy ALL the kits. I mean it! ALL OF THEM!

WOW...you didn't lower it — you frickin' chopped it in half! You da man, TT...er, the girl, I mean...

By the way: I tried to order them all, really I did — except you had more than 3. At this price, though, I think that everybody oughta buy 3.

MGilg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MGilg

Thank you Woot. And with the 3M purchase, I just hit 100 items from you guys.

tkrueger15

quality posts: 5 Private Messages tkrueger15

I can't find the rebate on amazon for $10. Also, would it be good for this woot purchase?

ThunderThighs

Staff

tkrueger15 wrote:I can't find the rebate on amazon for $10. Also, would it be good for this woot purchase?

We don't know. That's why we lowered the price as much as we did. NOW GO BUY THEM ALL!

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

bruce57

tkrueger15 wrote:I can't find the rebate on amazon for $10. Also, would it be good for this woot purchase?

If you go to the page I posted - http://www.amazon.com/3M-08963-Fuel-System-Tune-Up/dp/B003YJ47JO - there's a line below the price that says "Post-purchase rebate: $10.00 Get Forms." Click on the blue "Get Forms" link, which opens another window where you download the rebate form.

ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs wrote:We don't know. That's why we lowered the price as much as we did. NOW GO BUY THEM ALL!

YAY! Sold Out! Good job, Wooters!

tkrueger15

bruce57 wrote:If you go to the page I posted - http://www.amazon.com/3M-08963-Fuel-System-Tune-Up/dp/B003YJ47JO - there's a line below the price that says "Post-purchase rebate: $10.00 Get Forms." Click on the blue "Get Forms" link, which opens another window where you download the rebate form.

Bruce57- Thank you!

rodthetoken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rodthetoken

So far mostly negative reviews of the Oggi 4 Bottle Liquor Dispenser on Amazon. Any wooters want to pitch in and give me their take?

bpr2

quality posts: 186 Private Messages bpr2
rodthetoken wrote:So far mostly negative reviews of the Oggi 4 Bottle Liquor Dispenser on Amazon. Any wooters want to pitch in and give me their take?

One person from the previous sale mentioned theirs had leaked all of his/her booze.

lorenzodemedici

quality posts: 45 Private Messages lorenzodemedici

The Hitachi drill is just a toy. For $10 more, get this one from Amazon: Hitachi DS10DFL 12-Volt Peak Li-Ion 2-Speed Drill/Driver. You'll be getting a real tool instead of a toy.

rodthetoken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rodthetoken
bpr2 wrote:One person from the previous sale mentioned theirs had leaked all of his/her booze.

Alright, thanks. Will avoid this. Was gonna be a gift. I'll look for something more reliable.

primadogga

quality posts: 4 Private Messages primadogga

GUY stuff? I nearly didn't look and see those adorable locking pliers..!

elanasaurus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elanasaurus
rodthetoken wrote:Alright, thanks. Will avoid this. Was gonna be a gift. I'll look for something more reliable.

One person complained. I bought it anyway, if it leaks, it was only $10. If it doesn't WOOHOO it was only $10.

dfunkmaster

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dfunkmaster

Is unlock free shipping over? I've already bought something today and trying to purchase something here and I'm getting charged the $5. What's the deal?

ThunderThighs

Staff

dfunkmaster wrote:Is unlock free shipping over? I've already bought something today and trying to purchase something here and I'm getting charged the $5. What's the deal?

Yes, that was a promotion until we could get a cart system in place. You can read about the cart here.

Basically, it's $5 per order (not item). You put as much stuff in your cart as you want (excluding purchase limitations, like 3/person) and it's $5 to ship.

dfunkmaster

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dfunkmaster
ThunderThighs wrote:Yes, that was a promotion until we could get a cart system in place. You can read about the cart here.

Basically, it's $5 per order (not item). You put as much stuff in your cart as you want (excluding purchase limitations, like 3/person) and it's $5 to ship.

Thanks, TT.

Fountain3586

quality posts: 35 Private Messages Fountain3586

Is that liquor dispenser that bad that it can't even sell out at $10???

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

horse325es

quality posts: 1 Private Messages horse325es

Damn you woot! Every time there is a good deal on woot that my weird self is interested in, the item is sold out or server delays/malfunctions. whatever you want to call it.
I need about 4 of those 3M fuel system cleaners!!

tkrueger15

any body tried to use the $10 rebate from amazon for the 3M Fuel System Cleaner?