WootBot


quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Guy Stuff

Being a guy is great. How else would you be able to enjoy all of this "guy stuff"? Surely not if you're a girl. Nah, that'd be impossible. Wouldn't even be worth the effort. Seriously, we're almost positive it can't be done. But if you're a guy, you pretty much must own this stuff, and if you don't, man, you better start buying. Buy buy buy!

bruce57


quality posts: 11 Private Messages bruce57

Don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but the 3M fuel system tune-up kit is available thru Amazon for $29.66. I love shopping at Woot, but I expect to save more than 67 cents when I do. And because it's more than $25, you get free shipping at Amazon, to boot...so I guess that means it costs $4.33 more here...

Also: the Amazon site includes a link for a $10 rebate on this product from 3M:

http://www.amazon.com/3M-08963-Fuel-System-Tune-Up/dp/B003YJ47JO

Great product reviews there, too, by the way...

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 885 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bruce57 wrote:Don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but the 3M fuel system tune-up kit is available thru Amazon for $29.66. I love shopping at Woot, but I expect to save more than 67 cents when I do. And because it's more than $25, you get free shipping at Amazon, to boot...so I guess that means it costs $4.33 more here...

Also: the Amazon site includes a link for a $10 rebate on this product from 3M:

http://www.amazon.com/3M-08963-Fuel-System-Tune-Up/dp/B003YJ47JO

Great product reviews there, too, by the way...



Dagnabbit, Amazon! You're always raining on our parade!

Fine, we've lowered the price. Now you better go buy ALL the kits. I mean it! ALL OF THEM!



ON VACATION! Do NOT send Private Messagges! Returning Wed, 7/6
*NEW* NEW New Work Schedule: Mon-Wed = Days; Thu-Fri = evening/nights
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

bruce57


quality posts: 11 Private Messages bruce57
ThunderThighs wrote:Dagnabbit, Amazon! You're always raining on our parade!

Fine, we've lowered the price. Now you better go buy ALL the kits. I mean it! ALL OF THEM!



WOW...you didn't lower it — you frickin' chopped it in half! You da man, TT...er, the girl, I mean...

By the way: I tried to order them all, really I did — except you had more than 3. At this price, though, I think that everybody oughta buy 3.

MGilg


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MGilg

Thank you Woot. And with the 3M purchase, I just hit 100 items from you guys.

tkrueger15


quality posts: 5 Private Messages tkrueger15

I can't find the rebate on amazon for $10. Also, would it be good for this woot purchase?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 885 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tkrueger15 wrote:I can't find the rebate on amazon for $10. Also, would it be good for this woot purchase?


We don't know. That's why we lowered the price as much as we did. NOW GO BUY THEM ALL!



ON VACATION! Do NOT send Private Messagges! Returning Wed, 7/6
*NEW* NEW New Work Schedule: Mon-Wed = Days; Thu-Fri = evening/nights
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

bruce57


quality posts: 11 Private Messages bruce57
tkrueger15 wrote:I can't find the rebate on amazon for $10. Also, would it be good for this woot purchase?



If you go to the page I posted - http://www.amazon.com/3M-08963-Fuel-System-Tune-Up/dp/B003YJ47JO - there's a line below the price that says "Post-purchase rebate: $10.00 Get Forms." Click on the blue "Get Forms" link, which opens another window where you download the rebate form.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 885 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs wrote:We don't know. That's why we lowered the price as much as we did. NOW GO BUY THEM ALL!



YAY! Sold Out! Good job, Wooters!



ON VACATION! Do NOT send Private Messagges! Returning Wed, 7/6
*NEW* NEW New Work Schedule: Mon-Wed = Days; Thu-Fri = evening/nights
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

tkrueger15


quality posts: 5 Private Messages tkrueger15
bruce57 wrote:If you go to the page I posted - http://www.amazon.com/3M-08963-Fuel-System-Tune-Up/dp/B003YJ47JO - there's a line below the price that says "Post-purchase rebate: $10.00 Get Forms." Click on the blue "Get Forms" link, which opens another window where you download the rebate form.



Bruce57- Thank you!

rodthetoken


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rodthetoken

So far mostly negative reviews of the Oggi 4 Bottle Liquor Dispenser on Amazon. Any wooters want to pitch in and give me their take?

bpr2


quality posts: 186 Private Messages bpr2
rodthetoken wrote:So far mostly negative reviews of the Oggi 4 Bottle Liquor Dispenser on Amazon. Any wooters want to pitch in and give me their take?



One person from the previous sale mentioned theirs had leaked all of his/her booze.

lorenzodemedici


quality posts: 45 Private Messages lorenzodemedici

The Hitachi drill is just a toy. For $10 more, get this one from Amazon: Hitachi DS10DFL 12-Volt Peak Li-Ion 2-Speed Drill/Driver. You'll be getting a real tool instead of a toy.

rodthetoken


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rodthetoken
bpr2 wrote:One person from the previous sale mentioned theirs had leaked all of his/her booze.



Alright, thanks. Will avoid this. Was gonna be a gift. I'll look for something more reliable.

primadogga


quality posts: 4 Private Messages primadogga

GUY stuff? I nearly didn't look and see those adorable locking pliers..!

elanasaurus


quality posts: 0 Private Messages elanasaurus
rodthetoken wrote:Alright, thanks. Will avoid this. Was gonna be a gift. I'll look for something more reliable.



One person complained. I bought it anyway, if it leaks, it was only $10. If it doesn't WOOHOO it was only $10.

dfunkmaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dfunkmaster

Is unlock free shipping over? I've already bought something today and trying to purchase something here and I'm getting charged the $5. What's the deal?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 885 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dfunkmaster wrote:Is unlock free shipping over? I've already bought something today and trying to purchase something here and I'm getting charged the $5. What's the deal?



Yes, that was a promotion until we could get a cart system in place. You can read about the cart here.

Basically, it's $5 per order (not item). You put as much stuff in your cart as you want (excluding purchase limitations, like 3/person) and it's $5 to ship.



ON VACATION! Do NOT send Private Messagges! Returning Wed, 7/6
*NEW* NEW New Work Schedule: Mon-Wed = Days; Thu-Fri = evening/nights
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dfunkmaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dfunkmaster
ThunderThighs wrote:Yes, that was a promotion until we could get a cart system in place. You can read about the cart here.

Basically, it's $5 per order (not item). You put as much stuff in your cart as you want (excluding purchase limitations, like 3/person) and it's $5 to ship.



Thanks, TT.

Fountain3586


quality posts: 35 Private Messages Fountain3586

Is that liquor dispenser that bad that it can't even sell out at $10???

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

horse325es


quality posts: 1 Private Messages horse325es

Damn you woot! Every time there is a good deal on woot that my weird self is interested in, the item is sold out or server delays/malfunctions. whatever you want to call it.
I need about 4 of those 3M fuel system cleaners!!

tkrueger15


quality posts: 5 Private Messages tkrueger15

any body tried to use the $10 rebate from amazon for the 3M Fuel System Cleaner?