Top 5% of Sellout Woots
Top 6% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Cuisinart 8 PC. MultiClad Pro Cookware Set
Price: $109.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime) OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Thursday, Mar 15 to Friday, Mar 16) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
1/15/2018 - $129.99
12/24/2017 - $133.99

11/7/2017 - $119.99 (Woot Plus)
11/7/2017 - $119.99 (Woot Plus)
10/12/2017 - $134.99 (Woot Plus)

cavanaughtim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cavanaughtim

Looks like a nice set at the price, but I wish it came with 10 and 12 inch skillets instead of 8 and 10. A 12 inch skillet is really indispensable, whereas an 8 inch is kind of a niche tool.

geophen3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geophen3
cavanaughtim wrote:Looks like a nice set at the price, but I wish it came with 10 and 12 inch skillets instead of 8 and 10. A 12 inch skillet is really indispensable, whereas an 8 inch is kind of a niche tool.

I agree. I have really no use for a 8" also. Alright If I'm just cooking a few eggs for myself or saute' some 'shrooms. But as I look closer, I would just use the 4 qt. pan as my 12" skillet. It's deep anyways and still has a lid too.

wizeguy6

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizeguy6

I paid $20 more on a Woot about 2 years ago, for a 7-piece MCP set. Instead of the 8" skillet and the saute, mine came with both 1.5 qt and 3 qt saucepans/lids. Wonderful cookware for an outstanding price!

4x4not

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 4x4not

I recently bought the slightly larger set as a gift. It is very nice cookware, especially for the price. You can always buy individual pieces to augment the set. I purchased a 12” stainless and a 10” and 12” non-stick.

scott.hall

quality posts: 2 Private Messages scott.hall
4x4not wrote:I recently bought the slightly larger set as a gift. It is very nice cookware, especially for the price. You can always buy individual pieces to augment the set. I purchased a 12” stainless and a 10” and 12” non-stick.

I just did an Amazon search--where are you seeing the individual pieces? Thanks!

Pilot4life

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pilot4life
scott.hall wrote:I just did an Amazon search--where are you seeing the individual pieces? Thanks!

Here’s an example of just the 12” skillet that most wish came with this set...

click here