Woots Sold (rank):
Top 6% of Sellout Woots
Top 8% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Ray-Ban Chromance Polarized
Price: $79.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Tuesday, Feb 27 to Friday, Mar 02) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

stevef2222

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stevef2222

are they come with uv protection???

awodjo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages awodjo

I’m silently correcting your grammar

pupyluvr

quality posts: 63 Private Messages pupyluvr

Maverick: Tower, this is Ghost Rider requesting a flyby.

Cotb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cotb
pupyluvr wrote: Maverick: Tower, this is Ghost Rider requesting a flyby.

Tower: Negative, Ghost Rider, pattern is full.

Nargg

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Nargg

Check if your car has polarized windows. Lots of cars have that these days. If they do, you'll see spots or a checkered pattern in the glass when you wear these. Otherwise, I highly recommend polarized glasses.

StarM

quality posts: 24 Private Messages StarM

I need a new pair of polarized sunglasses for fishing. I’ve usually had the brown/amber lenses in the past, but I like these blue/grey lenses.

Any fisher people out there use blue/grey polarized lenses? Other issues?

"We hear of the conversion of water into wine at the marriage in Cana as of a miracle. But this conversion is, through the goodness of God, made every day before our eyes. Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, and which incorporates itself with the grapes, to be changed into wine; a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy." Benjamin Franklin

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

stevef2222 wrote:are they come with uv protection???

Yes. All Ray-Bans have UV Protection.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

dctipton1

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dctipton1
Nargg wrote:Check if your car has polarized windows. Lots of cars have that these days. If they do, you'll see spots or a checkered pattern in the glass when you wear these. Otherwise, I highly recommend polarized glasses.

OMG you just changed my world...all this time, I thought there was some magic cosmic interaction going on between my sunglasses and windshield, and now...double polarization!! Cool stuff!

kowboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kowboy

Any chance the model # can be added to the photo as it would be helpful when knowing what I’m ordering.

babs37yo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages babs37yo

Do these have mirror finish or not?

ThunderThighs

Staff

kowboy wrote:Any chance the model # can be added to the photo as it would be helpful when knowing what I’m ordering.

They are there. :\

They're in the features and captioned on the photos.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

babs37yo wrote:Do these have mirror finish or not?

Looks like Chromance is a mirrored lens.

rexmaximvs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rexmaximvs
Nargg wrote:Check if your car has polarized windows. Lots of cars have that these days. If they do, you'll see spots or a checkered pattern in the glass when you wear these. Otherwise, I highly recommend polarized glasses.

Seriously? Cars do not have polarized windows. Please refrain from posting on subjects you know nothing about. Unbelievably stupid!

fosters81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fosters81
rexmaximvs wrote:Seriously? Cars do not have polarized windows. Please refrain from posting on subjects you know nothing about. Unbelievably stupid!

Not intentionally polarized, but the tempering process does cause the effect he's talking about. https://www.revantoptics.com/blog/why-youre-seeing-rainbows-in-car-windows/

ocelotito

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ocelotito

The first time I saw that I freaked out. IT was an unusually hot day and I thought something had "ruined" my car windows.