WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

10 Pack Plus Size High Waist Leggings

Last Purchase:
3 days ago

zzzzz78759

quality posts: 14 Private Messages zzzzz78759

Are these plus size or regular size? The specs show regular size.

Lenkeit

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lenkeit

Yeah, they don't seem to have a grasp on "plus size." Try telling a woman who wears a size 4 that she is a plus size!

We can cellar 561 bottles here at home. This means we must quickly consume the other 440 bottles on hand...

fulvia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fulvia

C'mon, Woot, regular specs listed for plus size? Either there an error in the listings or someone really believes that "one size fits all" nonsense.

newsitian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages newsitian

Can these be returned if they don't fit since there is no information concerning the actual sizing?

liz4rls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages liz4rls

Agreed! I'd be all over this offer if the sizing info could be confirmed. They aren't on Amazon, but I did find them on Groupon *with* sizing clarified. However, the reviews weren't very favorable:
https://www.groupon.com/latest-deals/gg-womens-plus-size-high-waisted-leggings-10-pack

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hi all. Sorry for the late response. The size chart on the specs tab has been updated.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

rlmalmberg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rlmalmberg

Sizing: I am a 16/18, 5'6". Top is tight and "flat" with no real give for the rear or tummy, difficult to pull up and keep up at waist. Legs fit fine but are too long.

Colors: Not colors shown. I received 2 white, 2 black, 3 navy, 1 burgundy, 2 brown ... no gray and no red

Fabric: Rather thin, more like tights. Will be fine under tunics and dresses, but definitely wouldn't wear as pants. More of a foundation garment.

SYVPugLuvr

rlmalmberg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rlmalmberg

Okay, tried on the second pair today. They actually fit a little better than the 1st pair. However, after wearing for just a few hours I discovered a pantyhose-type run straight down one of the legs.

Would not buy again.

SYVPugLuvr