Order Pace (rank):
Top 12% of Sellout Woots
Top 20% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 4% of Sellout Woots
Top 5% of all Woots

1075hoehn

quality posts: 5 Private Messages 1075hoehn

I have read these run small in the arms and short in the length after washing. Has anyone purchased before and how much do they shrink after washing? Thanks.

ibexscribe

quality posts: 12 Private Messages ibexscribe
1075hoehn wrote:I have read these run small in the arms and short in the length after washing. Has anyone purchased before and how much do they shrink after washing? Thanks.

Curious about this. If they shrink up they might be better for me to wear. Ordering a couple for myself even though I'm not a dude. They look perfect for walking the dog on hot, rainy Midwest days.

giolee88

quality posts: 35 Private Messages giolee88

DaMentoss up with these sizes? Are these sized for boys? ...dogs?

Chest Length
S 20 28
M 21 29
L 22 30
XL 23 31
XXL 24 32

scorcher214

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scorcher214

So if you workout don't by these?

Also these must not be made for men because even Size small slimfit shirts for men are bigger than these larges.

1075hoehn

quality posts: 5 Private Messages 1075hoehn
giolee88 wrote:DaMentoss up with these sizes? Are these sized for boys? ...dogs?

Chest Length
S 20 28
M 21 29
L 22 30
XL 23 31
XXL 24 32

I've read in other places this company's clothing for men fit boys better. I was planning on purchasing for some pre-teen nephews of mine, but the vertical shrinking complaint I keep seeing has me holding off.

Wooter222222

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Wooter222222

Allow me to clarify, these measurements are lay flat measurements , so if a small is 20 inches across the chest on one side it means it is 40 inches in circumference, these are modern fit specs, these are not boys sizes. They are adult modern fit sizes, if you want a loose fit just buy one size up.

M

giolee88 wrote:DaMentoss up with these sizes? Are these sized for boys? ...dogs?

Chest Length
S 20 28
M 21 29
L 22 30
XL 23 31
XXL 24 32