Order Pace (rank):
Top 24% of Sellout Woots
Top 32% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 33% of Sellout Woots
Top 43% of all Woots

svladb

quality posts: 3 Private Messages svladb

Received one today (well yesterday) from the previous woot. The $499.99 configuration. The screen is GREAT – bright, with deep colors, high contrast. The computer is very fast, light and nice looking. Obviously, Chrome is limited and may or may not match your needs.

Thelasttwitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Thelasttwitty

Do you ship overseas?
And are these refurbished by HP?

sk2play

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sk2play
Thelasttwitty wrote:Do you ship overseas?
And are these refurbished by HP?

This link should answer one of your questions
http://www.hp.com/sbso/buspurchase_refurbished.html

Checkout will answer the other question.

djmj99

quality posts: 4 Private Messages djmj99

I remember when a 'bargain' for a good Chromebook was about $139. I got one for that price that came with FREE lifetime cell service from T-Mobile. This price is a joke.

iwbyte

quality posts: 4 Private Messages iwbyte
djmj99 wrote:I remember when a 'bargain' for a good Chromebook was about $139. I got one for that price that came with FREE lifetime cell service from T-Mobile. This price is a joke.

I wish T-mobile still had that deal. THey just cut it off earlier this spring

MichaelDola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MichaelDola
iwbyte wrote:I wish T-mobile still had that deal. THey just cut it off earlier this spring

Typing this from a Chromebook I got off Woot over two years with the T-Mobile Pass. I rarely use it, but must say it has come in handy!

StarKnightGoku

quality posts: 8 Private Messages StarKnightGoku
djmj99 wrote:I remember when a 'bargain' for a good Chromebook was about $139. I got one for that price that came with FREE lifetime cell service from T-Mobile. This price is a joke.

The $139 Chromebooks were never this high spec. If you want one of those spec Chromebooks, there are two to choose from in the sale.

royalarsen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages royalarsen
iwbyte wrote:I wish T-mobile still had that deal. THey just cut it off earlier this spring

Wonder if you could use a newer hp chromebook with the sim card from an older one for the free service?

drthomasho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drthomasho

This is a BUSINESS class device! Some of us use Chromebooks to do business so we need a device that can handle that!