WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: In a fight between the cast of "The Office" and the cast of "Arrested Development" who would win?
  • 31.4% - "The Office" 222
  • 38.8% - "Arrested Development" 274
  • 29.7% - I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it. 210
706 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

videoworks

quality posts: 1 Private Messages videoworks

The Office would win assuming Dwight's brother Jeb was allowed in on the action... and Kevin stayed home.

robfly3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robfly3

ENOUGH of the Office already! It is an ok show at best.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 86 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Ma & Pa Kettle.

moles1138

quality posts: 46 Private Messages moles1138
videoworks wrote:The Office would win assuming Dwight's brother Jeb was allowed in on the action... and Kevin stayed home.

But Buster had all those attachments for his arm...

cainemarko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cainemarko

The Office was good and I enjoyed it a great deal. But IMHO, Arrested Development was the best sitcom of my lifetime. It was genuinely the best show of the past 40 years. That show was phenomenal. If it had a better network, or at the very least, if Fox hadn't moved it around so much so that it could find a real audience it would have been in the conversation with Seinfeld or MASH, etc. I truly miss that show. Thankfully there's Netflix.

jcbroyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcbroyes
cainemarko wrote:The Office was good and I enjoyed it a great deal. But IMHO, Arrested Development was the best sitcom of my lifetime. It was genuinely the best show of the past 40 years. That show was phenomenal. If it had a better network, or at the very least, if Fox hadn't moved it around so much so that it could find a real audience it would have been in the conversation with Seinfeld or MASH, etc. I truly miss that show. Thankfully there's Netflix.

They have nothing on M*A*S*H or Murphy Brown!

ardubu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ardubu

"Scrubs", was a great comedy show.
Working in a Hospital.
Or not.

Ah, the hell with it.

davesigmachi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davesigmachi

I'm taking the third response "I don't understand the question and I won't respond to it" to be a vote that Lucille Bluth could take them all out by herself.

\Plate or platter?

daddyd01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daddyd01

"The Office" is a ripoff of a British tv show, and I just couldn't watch it.
"Arrested Development" is absolutely disgusting, and horrible television. No entertainment value whatsoever.

cainemarko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cainemarko
daddyd01 wrote:"The Office" is a ripoff of a British tv show, and I just couldn't watch it.
"Arrested Development" is absolutely disgusting, and horrible television. No entertainment value whatsoever.

It's not a ripoff. Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant who created the British version, created this one. You cant ripoff your own creation.

Not even sure what your second sentence says. I get about halfway through and black out... I'll just go with you really liked it too...

shyan357

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shyan357

No touching!