Top 5% of Sellout Woots
Top 7% of all Woots

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

Emerson Portable Ice Maker - Black
Price: $69.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Thursday, Apr 20 to Friday, Apr 21) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
3/20/2017 - $69.99 (Woot Plus)

woncoolone

quality posts: 4144 Private Messages woncoolone

Dylistn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Dylistn

bought one here Apr 1, 2016. Very happy with it.

DylisTN

brucethebarguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brucethebarguy

Grabbed one last fall. Love it. Finger prints show easily but expected with black. Makes ice fast!

Sugary Sweetness

Accipiter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Accipiter
woncoolone wrote:Target Reviews

Thanks for this. I was tempted to pull the trigger on this deal, but now I'm not so sure. I'd rather spend a bit more and get one that lasts.

brucethebarguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brucethebarguy
Accipiter wrote:Thanks for this. I was tempted to pull the trigger on this deal, but now I'm not so sure. I'd rather spend a bit more and get one that lasts.

Look at the amazon reviews. Many more than Target.
https://www.amazon.com/Emerson-IM93B-Maker-Refrigerator-Black/dp/B00RWAR0WC/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1492609560&sr=8-3&keywords=emerson+ice+maker

Sugary Sweetness

ravenshade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ravenshade

Does it make blocks or just small cubes?

V86falcon

quality posts: 2 Private Messages V86falcon

I've had this for a while from previous woot sales back on November 22nd. One at the office at one at home. So far no problems even though I almost always leave it on till it runs out of water or overfills with ice. The one way I do take special care of it is: I have a machine that makes distilled water for that I need for a different machine and I use the distilled water almost exclusively (99%) in it. Protip I attached a small hook you can buy at Walgreens or where ever on the unit and it can then hold it's little ice scoop. That way you won't lose it and wherever you put the machine you can mount the handle and scoop facing you as a reminder it's there.

V86falcon

quality posts: 2 Private Messages V86falcon
ravenshade wrote:Does it make blocks or just small cubes?

They are their own kind of cube. They are oval but blocked off at the end the metal piece they form over leaves an indention inside the cube. You can make 3 different sizes from small to large. They don't come out of a rack like a commercial ice machine.

DayleeTV

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DayleeTV
V86falcon wrote:I've had this for a while from previous woot sales back on November 22nd. One at the office at one at home. So far no problems even though I almost always leave it on till it runs out of water or overfills with ice. The one way I do take special care of it is: I have a machine that makes distilled water for that I need for a different machine and I use the distilled water almost exclusively (99%) in it. Protip I attached a small hook you can buy at Walgreens or where ever on the unit and it can then hold it's little ice scoop. That way you won't lose it and wherever you put the machine you can mount the handle and scoop facing you as a reminder it's there.

Great idea! I have a small coffee cup that the scoop rest in right beside my machine.... but only a few of us remember. I'll have to give the hook a try.