Top 30% of Sellout Woots
Top 38% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 15% of Sellout Woots
Top 21% of all Woots

Quality Posts

popang

quality posts: 11 Private Messages popang

These are awesome. I recommend getting the mulit-color ones as you can have any color you want then.

Power button turns them on, then as it rotates to the color you want, press the power button again and it will stay at that color.

I bought 3x4-pack last time, and I will buy another 3x-4 pack this time. I use them for camping and while walking my dog. One AA battery will last about a month with about 3-4 hours use a day.

popang

quality posts: 11 Private Messages popang
popang wrote:These are awesome. I recommend getting the mulit-color ones as you can have any color you want then.

Power button turns them on, then as it rotates to the color you want, press the power button again and it will stay at that color.

I bought 3x4-pack last time, and I will buy another 3x-4 pack this time. I use them for camping and while walking my dog. One AA battery will last about a month with about 3-4 hours use a day.

I'll add that for the multi-color version you don't get the "flashing" feature. I guess with the solid colors that is what happens when you press the power button a second time. Still the multi-color is the way to go.

I keep it on a bright green so cars can see me while walking my dog. Then if I need a brighter light to pick up a doggy poop I just turn it off, then on again and wait until it is the bright white. Plenty of light to see then.

For camping I use a warm yellow, orange right before sleep. I'll also set it on red or blue, or even leave it to keep rotating through the colors in our campsite. It rotates slow enough that it's not annoying.

Honestly one of my most versatile purchases from Woot!.