Order Pace (rank):
Top 47% of Sellout Woots
Bottom 46% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 29% of Sellout Woots
Top 38% of all Woots

criticalmaas

quality posts: 1 Private Messages criticalmaas

$24.99 on the mothership with free shipping...woot, you almost got me!

https://www.amazon.com/LED-Light-Dog-Leash-Rechargeable/dp/B06VVNGWG3

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

HEY! We've lowered the price to make you buy more! Go one for every dog in your neighborhood!

If you already purchased, that money will hop back in your pocket soonish.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

cwolfpack3

quality posts: 48 Private Messages cwolfpack3

How long? 4 feet? 6 feet?

Badgeless by choice. I'm freee! Freeee!!

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

cwolfpack3 wrote:How long? 4 feet? 6 feet?

4 ft. We updated the offer

criticalmaas

ThunderThighs wrote:HEY! We've lowered the price to make you buy more! Go one for every dog in your neighborhood!

If you already purchased, that money will hop back in your pocket soonish.

Well dang, I just saw your reply and of course it's sold out.

Is there any way Woot can send an email when forum comments are responded to? I've looked and failed to find if that's a feature - all I see are subscription email options. Sniffles!

ThunderThighs

Staff

criticalmaas wrote:Well dang, I just saw your reply and of course it's sold out.

Is there any way Woot can send an email when forum comments are responded to? I've looked and failed to find if that's a feature - all I see are subscription email options. Sniffles!

No, sorry. We don't have that capability at this time.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

criticalmaas

ThunderThighs wrote:No, sorry. We don't have that capability at this time.

Some poor coder somewhere is slavering at the bit!

I found this comment!! but please consider this a formal request for forum updates? So many wooters use them for product questions, it seems like a logical expansion. Forums from 1995 have had the notification capacity for as long as I've been a member, and Amazon hits me up ALLLLLLL the time for product questions...so the technology exists and is worth adding to the next agenda, if you please

And thank you for the response :D

ThunderThighs

Staff

criticalmaas wrote:Some poor coder somewhere is slavering at the bit!

I found this comment!! but please consider this a formal request for forum updates? So many wooters use them for product questions, it seems like a logical expansion. Forums from 1995 have had the notification capacity for as long as I've been a member, and Amazon hits me up ALLLLLLL the time for product questions...so the technology exists and is worth adding to the next agenda, if you please

And thank you for the response :D

We have soooooo many things we want to add to the forums but we've got to basically start over with them. They're over 10 years old.