Woots Sold (rank):
Top 2% of Sellout Woots
Top 3% of all Woots

Quality Posts

woncoolone

quality posts: 4092 Private Messages woncoolone

mainsail

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mainsail

The main strap comes down on the right side, which would interfere with your pistol holster. Brilliant!

tzakrzewski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tzakrzewski
mainsail wrote:The main strap comes down on the right side, which would interfere with your pistol holster. Brilliant!

The straps are reversible. It is not a quick process though, maybe 5 minutes. The pictures provided do not good a good indication of that.

Nickyboker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nickyboker

Are these as tough as the Swiss Gear Wenger back packs?

Nickyboker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nickyboker
mainsail wrote:The main strap comes down on the right side, which would interfere with your pistol holster. Brilliant!

Just need to get your hand on the grip, You can shoot right through the back pack if needed.

rvfiver

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rvfiver

They make sling packs with a pistol holster Velcro pocket. If you carry concealed look at Maxpeditions.com. Their Versipacks and others have pistol compartments you can easily draw from. I have one to carry with AND never worry about bulges or inside trouser holster chafe.

For hikers and business bicyclists in town, the Yukons here are a good fit.

first2summit

quality posts: 16 Private Messages first2summit

First bullet point of the description: Ambidextrous shoulder strap

SmokeyArmadillo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SmokeyArmadillo

Anyone else notice the color is off? I ordered the coyote style and I feel like the color resembles an olive green more than a tan.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 31 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

SmokeyArmadillo wrote:Anyone else notice the color is off? I ordered the coyote style and I feel like the color resembles an olive green more than a tan.

Is it possible they sent you the wrong color? If so, please contact customer service.

SmokeyArmadillo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SmokeyArmadillo
TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:Is it possible they sent you the wrong color? If so, please contact customer service.

The tag says coyote but it's darker than all my other coyote gear. To the point where it looks silly together.