Order Pace (rank):
Top 23% of Sellout Woots
Top 31% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 13% of Sellout Woots
Top 19% of all Woots

sandybeachesgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sandybeachesgirl

Purchased here a few weeks ago. Using the pore vacuum between microderm days. Face smoother and has more glow. Pores more clear and reduced size. Looking better with or without makeup. Tricky to use effectively around the nose but a smaller attachment available online which I have not purchased. For me, the price was a steal for the results. Good purchase for my middle aged, combination skin that has been neglected other than cleansing.

paula10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paula10

So do you like the results you are getting from this. Does it take away sun spots and black heads or clogged pores, and you said it's reducing your pores. I thought about getting this but didn't think it would really work! Thanks for your review of this!

sandybeachesgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sandybeachesgirl
paula10 wrote:So do you like the results you are getting from this. Does it take away sun spots and black heads or clogged pores, and you said it's reducing your pores. I thought about getting this but didn't think it would really work! Thanks for your review of this!

You're welcome. Sorry I am just seeing this and it's sold out. But in case it is offered again...

Yes! I do like the results so far. Too early to tell about the impact on my sun spots. Overall, my skin does appear more uniform in color. It has helped significantly with my clogged pores. I don't get blackheads often. When I do have a blemish, it heals up quicker and is not as noticeable.