Top 7% of all Woots

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Yukon Outfitters Alpha Backpacks
Price: $34.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Thursday, Mar 16 to Friday, Mar 17) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
2/6/2017 - $34.99 (Woot Plus)
2/6/2017 - $34.99 (Woot Plus)
1/6/2017 - $34.99 (Woot Plus)

woncoolone

quality posts: 4144 Private Messages woncoolone

BakonWoot

quality posts: 19 Private Messages BakonWoot

Got one of these Alpha backpacks from Woot last year (for $29 at the time). Sturdy bag and holds a good deal of stuff. I'm no long distance hiker, but it's fairly comfortable to wear for your standard short hikes.

hayeser04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hayeser04

Bought this last time on woot and it is holding up well. Use it everyday for work. Only thing do not expect to carry laptop with it being well protected. Bought a neoprene sleeve off of Amazon and problem solved. Pack can carry lots. Enjoy the badass look of this pack. Good for covert operations

Hayes C Webb

prk543

quality posts: 1 Private Messages prk543

I own two of these bags, one in black and the other in olive drab. One I have owned for maybe 3 years, the other about 2 years. I have used them for short hikes, as an overnight bag, shooting range bag, and travel briefcase. The bags themselves are a little on the heavy side due to the molle webbing, but they are comfortable. I have loaded the bag on the heavy side for short trips and kept it light for hiking. The rear pouch can be used for a water bladder (up to 3L capacity) or a laptop. Some people have had issues with stitching in the past, but both of my bags have not had any issues. I have used the molle straps to attach pouches (one of the voodoo tactical trauma first aid kits when used as a shooting bag) to the backpacks and those seem to have held up well. All in all, I am happy with my purchase.