Top 21% of all Woots

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3]

Rock Band Instrument Bundle
Price: $89.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Mar 13 to Tuesday, Mar 14) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

woncoolone

quality posts: 4144 Private Messages woncoolone

corvettejoe

quality posts: 47 Private Messages corvettejoe

Until they start making them to where the stupid dongles aren't proprietary I can't buy these things anymore. Absolutely love the game though. I got 3 dead guitars... nothing wrong with them, but the USB dongle is dead and there's no way to get another one for any of them. This was back from RB2 days though. Not sure what they are doing with current gen stuff.

SScorpio

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SScorpio
corvettejoe wrote:Until they start making them to where the stupid dongles aren't proprietary I can't buy these things anymore. Absolutely love the game though. I got 3 dead guitars... nothing wrong with them, but the USB dongle is dead and there's no way to get another one for any of them. This was back from RB2 days though. Not sure what they are doing with current gen stuff.

The RB4 instruments for the PS4 and XBO connect wirelessly without a dongle. The only thing that plugs in is the microphone which is a standard wired USB mic.

tollhouse32

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tollhouse32

Will this bundle work with my PS3?

rickkelly76

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rickkelly76
corvettejoe wrote:Until they start making them to where the stupid dongles aren't proprietary I can't buy these things anymore. Absolutely love the game though. I got 3 dead guitars... nothing wrong with them, but the USB dongle is dead and there's no way to get another one for any of them. This was back from RB2 days though. Not sure what they are doing with current gen stuff.

Do you mean the actual dongle?
https://www.amazon.com/Global-GGG0004-Replacement-Dongle-Controllers-PACKAGE/dp/B0020KLS7M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489336921&sr=8-1&keywords=xbox+guitar+dongle

Or is the connector damaged?

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

tollhouse32 wrote:Will this bundle work with my PS3?

I can only confirm that it will work with (depending on your choice) a PS4 or an Xbox.

Killians1978

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Killians1978
TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:I can only confirm that it will work with (depending on your choice) a PS4 or an Xbox.

Since the Xbox version is (I believe) a Bluetooth connection), can anyone confirm if this kit will work with Xbox 360?

dhaus5650

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dhaus5650

These will only work with Xb1 or PS4, they are not backwards compatible with the 360 or PS3.