quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Have you ever felt out of place?
  • 60.7% - All the time 464
  • 7.3% - No, I'm comfortable anywhere 56
  • 30.6% - Once or twice 234
  • 1.4% - I have something to say about this (comments) 11
765 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

ardubu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ardubu

Out of place, time, patience, body, of mind - don't forget money!

Ah, the hell with it.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain

Have you ever felt in place, should be the question!

Seriously, this is Bizarro World and I just don't belong here.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

photobobk

quality posts: 7 Private Messages photobobk

Sure! All the time.

But it never stopped me from getting in the way.

SheilaEJ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SheilaEJ

Yes, and at an accelerating pace.

robertaspain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robertaspain

So Woot users are primarily people who are unhappy with themselves and have a hard time fitting in todays society. This may be compliment for Woot? These antisocial beings feel accept by Woot! You every notice how birds of the same feather flock together. So where does that leave you?

jegandy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jegandy

Once, in back in 1972, I was waiting in the waiting room, with my very pregnant wife, to see the baby-doc. This is common now, but back then, men did not get involved in "women's business." I was glared at by two women, for a very long time-serious stink eye. I felt I was as welcome as Whoopie Goldberg at a Mississippi square dance.
Finally, to cut the tension, I patted my beer belly and said "It's my first!" Got very small laugh. They went back to their magazines.

robfly3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robfly3
robertaspain wrote:So Woot users are primarily people who are unhappy with themselves and have a hard time fitting in todays society. This may be compliment for Woot? These antisocial beings feel accept by Woot! You every notice how birds of the same feather flock together. So where does that leave you?

Same place it leaves you.

ironicflutterby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ironicflutterby

So like, one time I was like, someplace, and I was like, "Woah, this ain't right!", so I got the hell out of there. Good thing too, 'cos later, I was like, "Woah, glad I got the hell out of there!" I never went back, no way.