WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What's the worst thing you've ever spilled in your purse?
  • 1.8% - Soup 9
  • 0.8% - Nacho cheese 4
  • 9.7% - Coffee 48
  • 8.1% - If vomit counts, then vomit 40
  • 8.9% - I've never spilled anything in my purse 44
  • 61% - I don't carry a purse 302
  • 9.7% - Something else (comments) 48
495 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

jnelson203

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jnelson203

When I was in Jr. High a bird pooped on my purse.

turp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages turp

Hand cream

jcbroyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcbroyes

Lately it has just been water...I haven't been closing the cap tight enough before I put the water bottle in my purse.
But in the past some chocolate candy spilled out of it's package & melted all over...yuck! What a mess!!!

PeasAreNasty

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PeasAreNasty
turp wrote:Hand cream

ditto w/the hand cream. yuck! but also, my husband recently asked me to stash his bottle of water in my purse, which he often does. This last time, the cap wasn't on, and the water spilled and killed both our cell phones, and every paper product in my purse. That little trick cost us a fortune. He likes to laughingly ask me to hold his bottle of water and I want to punch him in the throat. kidding not kidding.

aliceinga

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aliceinga

I've spilled hand lotion and had candy melt in my purse. And lots of cracker packages that I forgot about until the crumbs were all over the bottom of the purse.

MillieKalisz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MillieKalisz

Beer to put out the fire! My really mean girlfriend threw her lit cigarette in my purse in a cab!

jackiemo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jackiemo

My daughter spit up in/on a new leather handbag when she was a baby. Most of it went down the side but some went in. That was a long time ago (18 years). Her brother was 2 years older and I finally realized that I could never have nice things again. I cleaned it up, and not being actual grown person vomit, it never retained any odor. But, there was a big stain down the side that looked just like someone barfed on it.

dwallander

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwallander

Nail Polish.
2nd worst: Wet, used coffee grounds. Ugh. Don't ask.

torcia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages torcia

Perfume. Now every time I open that bad boy everyone in the area gets knocked out.

kaetrace

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kaetrace
torcia wrote:Perfume. Now every time I open that bad boy everyone in the area gets knocked out.

Patchouli oil (hey, it was the 70s)

aferraro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aferraro

I once had McDonalds sweet & sour sauce explode in my purse. I haven't been able to go near the stuff since.