WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: How many gifts do you have to return this week?
  • 73% - None 550
  • 14.5% - Just one 109
  • 8.4% - A few 63
  • 4.1% - Like all of them 31
  • 0% - I have something to say about this in the comments 0
753 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

theco2

quality posts: 139 Private Messages theco2

You seldom have to return anything, when all you get is what you buy for yourself.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Calgaltoal
theco2 wrote:You seldom have to return anything, when all you get is what you buy for yourself.

That's right, I told my husband and son, "you are buying me these chairs and stools for Christmas and thank you so much." Coz they would not know where to begin. I bought their stuff all fall, from WOOT and you how they hate taking their crap back. ☺️

smidwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smidwoot

My family only bought online this year, completely avoiding the chaos of stores. I and my 4 kids sitting around the fireplace, all with laptops or tablets, throwing out suggestions or requesting sizing information cryptically...

A true Norman Rockwell Christmas.

adlv333

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adlv333
smidwoot wrote:My family only bought online this year, completely avoiding the chaos of stores. I and my 4 kids sitting around the fireplace, all with laptops or tablets, throwing out suggestions or requesting sizing information cryptically...

A true Norman Rockwell Christmas.

Did you remember the Mailman that delivered most of those online purchases

Alan

miscreant1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages miscreant1
adlv333 wrote:Did you remember the Mailman that delivered most of those online purchases

My UPS guy got fired because he tried to steal my WOOT order. He wasn't very bright about the notes he left in his own computer. Merry Christmas scumbag.

aspidistra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aspidistra

Only 2 but both were sizing issues and I traded for the same thing in the right size

mebeddard3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mebeddard3

NONE

bkang22

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bkang22

Treat each day as it may be your last.