WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you get pictures of your pets with Santa?
  • 10.9% - Yes 80
  • 67% - No 491
  • 22.1% - I don't have any pets 162
733 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain

They're very shy; I don't think they would sit still for Santa.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

Wootificator

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Wootificator

Didn't even know this could be a thing until today; thanks Woot!. Once I was able to comprehend the stupidity being described, though, I couldn't hit "No" hard, or fast enough.

I can haz moar fireworkz please?

ardubu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ardubu

My pet doesn't believe in Santa.
Puss'n Boots - yes.

Ah, the hell with it.

Marcusx70

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Marcusx70

The cat would devour Santa's soul. That would really mess up Christmas for everyone. So I keep the cat away from Santa...

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Calgaltoal

No, my dogs and cats do not like Santa, he smells funny. No children in the house, so my chocolate lab and mutt will not get to maul him this year. My bagelhound will not bay at him, my border collie will not corral him and my four cats will not have to run and hide. I think my pug kind of likes him, she likes everyone but what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

gabahiilei

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gabahiilei

Yup My Brady went twice to diffrent places

dubdubdub

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dubdubdub

I used to take them, but they are older now and don't believe in Santa anymore. Time is the ultimate buzzkill.