WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: When I feel like I have to throw up, I:
  • 63.2% - Let it all out. I'll feel better in the end. 263
  • 33.2% - Choke it down as long as possible. I hate throwing up! 138
  • 3.6% - Something else (comments) 15
416 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

dwergmal92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwergmal92

I've been throwing up on a regular basis since Trump got elected. If the recount effort doesn't work I'm going to have to figure something out.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Calgaltoal
dwergmal92 wrote:I've been throwing up on a regular basis since Trump got elected. If the recount effort doesn't work I'm going to have to figure something out.

I have been wondering why I am so queasy, lately. I feel the same, a sense of dread and I cry everytime I read, about said man or see him on the tube. I hope I wake up from this nightmare, four years is a LONG time!

kristi821

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kristi821
Calgaltoal wrote:I have been wondering why I am so queasy, lately. I feel the same, a sense of dread and I cry everytime I read, about said man or see him on the tube. I hope I wake up from this nightmare, four years is a LONG time!

oh, please, we survived almost 8 years of Obama, we will be fine.
I'm not a Trump fan, but I think the man can and will do way better than BO did.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain

Today's item is a gag, so you're testing us all.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

damhubby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages damhubby

Grow up.....

prfesser

quality posts: 9 Private Messages prfesser

I look for my cat - Pay Back Time!!!

prfesser

quality posts: 9 Private Messages prfesser
dwergmal92 wrote:I've been throwing up on a regular basis since Trump got elected. If the recount effort doesn't work I'm going to have to figure something out.

Puke in a box and mail it to the White House (after Obama leaves - that gives the vomit time to ferment. YUM). I've already got several. And you can write off all related costs (shipping, packing, food to puke) as political contributions.

originalamber

quality posts: 1 Private Messages originalamber

I DON'T puke. If I do, it means I'm going to the hospital.

ardubu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ardubu

Preemptively vomit!
Show the stomach who's Boss!

Ah, the hell with it.

davoh

quality posts: 8 Private Messages davoh

Oh you poor little thing you. Do you need a blankie and a binky? Or, just get over it just like everyone who didn't vote for Obama did.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Calgaltoal
kristi821 wrote:oh, please, we survived almost 8 years of Obama, we will be fine.
I'm not a Trump fan, but I think the man can and will do way better than BO did.

There is NO WAY to compare these two men. President Obama is a refined gentleman with class. Trump is a bombastic, ill tempered, narcissistic, spoiled man. He is extremely unpresidential, tweeting every thought in his brain. He is crude. A "president" who owns and produces a tv reality show is a shame. I could go on and on. I will never change my mind about him, he is not a good person.