WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Hello, friends of Woot. How are you today?
  • 17.5% - I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANY MORE 79
  • 37% - I'm fine. EVERYTHING'S FINE haha hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHA 167
  • 10.9% - I just ate an entire gallon of ice cream 49
  • 31.7% - I really don't understand what all the fuss is about 143
  • 2.9% - I feel some other very specific feeling I will tell you about in the comments 13
451 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

lforish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lforish

Love the poll -- good to get some feedback on feelings

Tinker000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Tinker000

QUIET!! I have a headache and just don't feel like it.

woodcall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woodcall

Politically, we get what we deserve.

Bonkars

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bonkars

Stop the gloating. Stop the tantrums. Move on.

netprophet1976

quality posts: 1 Private Messages netprophet1976

I haven't been this scared for America since 9/11/01.

myimzadi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages myimzadi

Looks like of those who took this poll, only 30% of people are "happy" with the current state of things.
That means 70% are not happy (scared, angry, delirious after eating a tub of ice cream...etc)
Not good stats.
Nice to know others are feeling the same way.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Calgaltoal

I feel horrible. I have not been this sad since my mother died. I am scared, mad, depleted and bewildered. I am still crying. Pick up the pieces and carry on the next four years. I have always accepted the person but I will never respect the person. A person with so many bad thoughts and comments on all minorities for years,disgracefull. A basically "nasty, nasty" person! I cannot bear to look at the orange man. I live in a red state but my county did not carry him! I go to the polls and vote even though my vote will not count, damn electoral college. But as Amorosa said, he is always listening and never forgets and will revenge. How professional and presidential he appears.( huge amounts if sarcasm in my words that do not translate on the internet). As Donna Summer sang, WE WILL SURVIVE! I pray.

Wootificator

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Wootificator
woodcall wrote:Politically, we get what we deserve.

Yeah, I agree. The DNC got exactly what it deserved, but did they have to drag the rest of us down with them?!?

There's no argument that could be made that will convince me that had the DNC not stolen the nomination from Sanders, it would be the Republicans drowning their sorrows right now.

I can haz moar fireworkz please?

snarkyman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages snarkyman
netprophet1976 wrote:I haven't been this scared for America since 9/11/01.

Agreed.

chrisbracey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrisbracey

As a minority and a conservative I feel vindicated that my views are representative of more Americans than the media would have you believe. I voted my contiguous and my candidate won. I am praying that he lives up to my expectations and brings us together in prosperity, because the last 8 years have all about separatism and being ruled by fringe elements with no regard for the constitution.

Eat, Sleep, Drive!

BazzFazz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BazzFazz
netprophet1976 wrote:I haven't been this scared for America since 9/11/01.

Me too.

BazzFazz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BazzFazz
chrisbracey wrote:As a minority and a conservative I feel vindicated that my views are representative of more Americans than the media would have you believe. I voted my contiguous and my candidate won. I am praying that he lives up to my expectations and brings us together in prosperity, because the last 8 years have all about separatism and being ruled by fringe elements with no regard for the constitution.

While I respect your right to your opinion, my own opinion is that the president-elect "regards the constitution" as so much toilet paper.

VincentG

quality posts: 0 Private Messages VincentG

Now the liberals know how we felt when Obama was elected. If you recall, there was no rioting and burning of the US flag by conservatives.

jcbroyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcbroyes

I'm surprised that so many of you viewed this question politically. I took it as a normal everyday question.
By the way, I'm not a TrumPet either!

muse7mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muse7mom
VincentG wrote:Now the liberals know how we felt when Obama was elected. If you recall, there was no rioting and burning of the US flag by conservatives.

Your memory is not that great.

VincentG

muse7mom wrote:Your memory is not that great.

Please elaborate. I could be mistaken.

MyHouseIsOlderThanYours

quality posts: 2 Private Messages MyHouseIsOlderThanYours

I'm not really mad. But I did eat ice cream. Yuuuuum!!!

originalamber

quality posts: 1 Private Messages originalamber
VincentG wrote:Please elaborate. I could be mistaken.

Congress pledging to not pass anything President Obama wanted. The widespread denial of Obama's citizenship. BTW, he could have been born on the moon and he would still have U.S. citizenship from birth.

VincentG

originalamber wrote:Congress pledging to not pass anything President Obama wanted. The widespread denial of Obama's citizenship. BTW, he could have been born on the moon and he would still have U.S. citizenship from birth.

How does that equate to rioting and burning of the US flag?

klacour

quality posts: 20 Private Messages klacour

"The Snowflake Rebellion" - people raised on participation medals having a temper tantrum ...

A woot minion since 2006 ...

davoh

quality posts: 7 Private Messages davoh

Woot! You guys need to capitalize on this and sell a crap load of binkys and blankys to help soothe our fragile nation's temper tantrum.

Seriously, grow the F up! You people with your "I'm grieving" "I'm scared". We just commemorated Veteran's Day yesterday where we remember the selfless and sometimes ultimate sacrifice veterans have made for your freedom and all you can think about is "poor little old me, how am I going to get what I want now".

twstrchk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages twstrchk

thinking the man will mess up the country so badly (unemployment rates skyrocket, cost of living blasts to Mars, health care in shambles) that in 2 years all the Repub Reps and 33 Senators get voted out...

terrendon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terrendon

I've been better. Death tends to make you feel that way.
But it's a part of life. We should all be ready for it. And yet we aren't.

jegandy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jegandy
davoh wrote:Woot! You guys need to capitalize on this and sell a crap load of binkys and blankys to help soothe our fragile nation's temper tantrum.

Seriously, grow the F up! You people with your "I'm grieving" "I'm scared". We just commemorated Veteran's Day yesterday where we remember the selfless and sometimes ultimate sacrifice veterans have made for your freedom and all you can think about is "poor little old me, how am I going to get what I want now".

I am a vet and I agree with you.
Just because your candidate lost you're "GRIEVING"!!?? What, you're not getting all that free stuff so you are sad!!?? Well you weren't going to actually get 'em anyway dumbass!! Most people in this country say "She is a liar" and we actually know it is true.
I remember Bill Clinton promising a tax cut, then saying he "worked really hard and tried really hard but coulden't do it. Sorry." and then got reelected. Why should she, a known liar, do things any differently?