WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions 
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN 
- The promotion begins and ends on the dates and times specified in the linked announcement for the promotion (e.g., the post on our Facebook Page.) 
- We are offering a prize to one or more randomly drawn individuals who enter the promotion by the promotion’s end date or time. See the linked announcement for prize details and number of winners. 
- Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. 
- You may enter the promotion via one of the entry methods described below. To participate, review the linked announcement for this promotion and follow the specific instructions to enter. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.  

• Comment on Facebook or Instagram, in the post comments on the designated post, with the required phrase.

- Amazon/Woot and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates/Woot Minions program are not eligible to participate. 
- Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot. 
- Woot reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time. 
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. 
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. 
- Winners will be notified as specified in the linked announcement for the promotion within 5 days of the end of the promotion, and once notified, you will have 24 hours to claim the prize. 
- All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy (http://www.woot.com/privacy ).

thenameisdavid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thenameisdavid

Just commenting for the wicked art!!!

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 172 Private Messages agingdragqueen
thenameisdavid wrote:Just commenting for the wicked art!!!

Commenting here won't get you an entry- you'll need to comment in the thread the giveaway's occurring in.

razorc03

quality posts: 6 Private Messages razorc03

The first line for instructions on entering says this:
"Send an email to POC@woot.com with the required text in the subject line."

What is the "required text?" I know what the required phrase is. But I'm assuming you don't want the whole phrase in the subject line.

Did I read that correctly?

manhandsha

quality posts: 62 Private Messages manhandsha
razorc03 wrote:The first line for instructions on entering says this:
"Send an email to POC@woot.com with the required text in the subject line."

What is the "required text?" I know what the required phrase is. But I'm assuming you don't want the whole phrase in the subject line.

Did I read that correctly?

You'll want to just post (copy/paste) the text provided in this thread in the comments for that post.

vespaman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vespaman

I love Grilled chicken in a salad! i will usually put cranberries and bacon with it.

whatawhiner

quality posts: 4 Private Messages whatawhiner

Will I get a form at the end of the year to pay taxes on?

soundmanc2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soundmanc2

MY CRAP IS YOUR CRAP!!

Darkelfs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Darkelfs

What am I supposed to comment about? Never winning because I can't figure this cluster, or a box with an x. I'm studying exoplanets

stanishr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stanishr

10 CUPS?! GIVE ME THE CAFFEINE IV DRIP! OR JUST A FREE CUISINART. THAT'S COOL, TOO."

Full disclosure: Didn't type that, cut and paste. I will never be a politician and claim a BJ is not sex, if I ever (not saying) got one.

Hank

dgunnels

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dgunnels
manhandsha wrote:You'll want to just post (copy/paste) the text provided in this thread in the comments for that post.

That's a camping crap.

manhandsha

quality posts: 62 Private Messages manhandsha
dgunnels wrote:That's a camping crap.

That's an old post. You need to post on Facebook to enter the International Men's Jewelry Week Giveaway.

mbbumbachMiami

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbbumbachMiami

A Haiku

I would like to win
“OPTIMISM IS SEXY!”
I just typed that shit.

epinardianguardian

quality posts: 5 Private Messages epinardianguardian

“It’s Primo Time”

fredges

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fredges

"Primo Supremo!"

woodyqq2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woodyqq2

chop chop photoshop!

snewman71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snewman71

chop chop photoshop!

wootamoney

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootamoney

CAN I GET SOME HUSH PUPPIES AND GREENS WITH THAT?

jjpyae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjpyae

Surprise Party in a Box!

jennsulli2000

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jennsulli2000

Oh! Mr. Goodbar! that's twice now that the bug badge thing got me! I have an iPhone with a screen protector and I kept trying to squish it with my fingernail assuming somehow it got under/inside my phone case!!! Good one!!!! 😂😂😂

manhandsha wrote:That's an old post. You need to post on Facebook to enter the International Men's Jewelry Week Giveaway.

mdaby3

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mdaby3

"There's no place like gnome"