12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 3178 Private Messages lichme

Product Page

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 13 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

iLuv MobiAria NFC-enabled Bluetooth Speaker w/ USB Port
Price: $49.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Tuesday, Jul 22 to Wednesday, Jul 23) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
7/11/2014 - $49.99 - 29 comment(s)

***Facebook/Twitter notifications enabled***

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat |Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

woncoolone

quality posts: 1148 Private Messages woncoolone

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3908 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Check out this write up over at engadget and solid reviews (4.2 out of 5.0) over at amazon

alextse

quality posts: 24 Private Messages alextse
woncoolone wrote:Comments from a previous sale

Really not a lot of actual comments regarding the product on that string.

chaedog

quality posts: 8 Private Messages chaedog

Is it possible if you were to buy more than one of these to have them sync'd together on the same phone so you could have a couple speakers throughout the house with the same tunes?

I'm thinking two would be perfect for me if that's possible could have one in bedroom and one in kitchen and it'd cover every room.

guitarex

quality posts: 1 Private Messages guitarex

Would it be so difficult to include the size of this thing in the specs? There's something a little suspicious to me about not including the dimensions, with the odd perspective in the photos that trick you into thinking it's fairly large.

I have a feeling that this speaker is tiny. I looked at both of the links included here, and neither one includes the size, supporting my theory that this is REALLY small.

And what about frequency response? That's the first thing I look for in speaker specs. Again..... not there, leading me to believe that it's not a very high quality spec.

I'm a sucker for speakers, and based on the specs that are there, it looks good, but I'm a little concerned about the specs that are NOT there.

[MOD: Dimensions added to specs: 15.04"(W) x 7.56"(H) x 6.46"(D).]

karinafine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karinafine

Product Dimensions 17 x 9 x 9.8 inches
Per amazon listing

[MOD: That's the box. Dimensions are 15.04"(W) x 7.56"(H) x 6.46"(D)]

rmartincbk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rmartincbk

I bought these speakers for Christmas for my fiancee. She loves them and we use them almost daily. They are good looking and good sounding, and loud enough for a living room dance party. I'm going to buy a second for my office.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

chaedog wrote:Is it possible if you were to buy more than one of these to have them sync'd together on the same phone so you could have a couple speakers throughout the house with the same tunes?

I'm thinking two would be perfect for me if that's possible could have one in bedroom and one in kitchen and it'd cover every room.

Unfortunately, you can’t link them together. You can pair to both, but only one can play at a time. So you could move the phone from one to the other, but not play them both at the same time.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

conniealley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages conniealley

Will this work with my Kindle Fire HD? Is NFC compatible with Bluetooth?

jbraunonline

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jbraunonline
conniealley wrote:Will this work with my Kindle Fire HD? Is NFC compatible with Bluetooth?

These are different technologies used for different purposes.. As far as I know NFC is used only for pairing, or finding a device. Bluetooth is what will be used for transmitting music. Your device will only need bluetooth to use this device wire free. NFC just makes pairing easier. (not that it is difficult..) your device should work fine.

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24

I love my Jabra Solemate (big guy, discontinued), but it doesn't have a low enough setting if I wanted to listen to music falling asleep. Anyone know how low/soft the sound goes on this thing?