WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Laptops!

Like computers? Like warm laps? Well, then boy oh boy, do we have a product you're going to LOVE!

saurabhsoni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saurabhsoni

Does the Dell Inspiron 17-7737 Laptop connect to the Dell E-port plus dock?

mikemast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikemast

How does http://sellout.woot.com/offers/thinkpad-x1-carbon-14-intel-i5-ultrabook-2?ref=cnt_wp_3_38 "Lenovo Thinkpad X1-Carbon" differ from http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834317423 which seems to have 8GB of memory?

liangtam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages liangtam

Will there be more Acer Aspire R7-571?

claystorm

quality posts: 3 Private Messages claystorm
saurabhsoni wrote:Does the Dell Inspiron 17-7737 Laptop connect to the Dell E-port plus dock?

Generally no. The Dell E-port docks normally only work with the Latitude & Precision business line of laptops.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

liangtam wrote:Will there be more Acer Aspire R7-571?

Not in this sale but keep watching. It may make an encore appearance in another sale.

There's a link in my signature to a list of All Plus Sales. It's updated weekdays by around 9:30am CT.

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

idpaman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages idpaman

I would like to get a 17.3 laptop with Windows 7 and maybe i5 or i7.... any chance of that....????

videowallart

quality posts: 1 Private Messages videowallart

the acer touchscreen is $10 less NEW on amazon

rayraythe8th

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rayraythe8th

Bought my mom the i5 probook last time they had them. My mom likes it and I must say that it's a great little machine for what she uses it for, which is basic email and her avon stuff. Well, would be a great little machine if it wasn't for how dirty it was, the dead pixel and a bunch of scratches. Also it said used, not refurb like it stated in the ad. And there's a big difference between used and refurb, and I never would've paid 270 for used. But it works and she doesn't want all the hassle of returning it just for a couple blemishes on the screen that would drive me nuts, so what can you do. Just a heads up to interested buyers, it may say refurb but, at least in our case, it was a used computer that they didn't even bother to clean the dirt out of the keyboard. That and the dead pixel that wouldn't have been overlooked if it really was a refurb.

drewman02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drewman02

Hey Woot, not sure if anyone else has brought this up, but for the Dell Inspiron 17-7737 there is a slight error. In the item title it states it comes with 16 GB DDR3 ram, however when you click on item specs, the max supported ram is 8 GB. Would someone be able to let me know which is correct? That makes a pretty significant difference.

Thanks!

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

drewman02 wrote:Hey Woot, not sure if anyone else has brought this up, but for the Dell Inspiron 17-7737 there is a slight error. In the item title it states it comes with 16 GB DDR3 ram, however when you click on item specs, the max supported ram is 8 GB. Would someone be able to let me know which is correct? That makes a pretty significant difference.

Thanks!

I'll have our buyers clarify and I'll update my post when I know more.

UPDATE: Our buyer updated the specs to match 16GB as stated in the title. Hope that helps!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

Otis226

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Otis226

bought the Lenovo W-510 and I'm very disappointed that I can't get Win 7 Pro 64 bit recovery disks from either Lenovo, which Woot told me they would send them, or MetroPC, who obviously refurbished these machines. Arrived kind of scuffed up too. I realize these are refurbs, but there's no sign on any of the software that this is even a Lenovo machine. First time I've beed disappointed in a refurb piece of electronics from Woot...

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Otis226 wrote:bought the Lenovo W-510 and I'm very disappointed that I can't get Win 7 Pro 64 bit recovery disks from either Lenovo, which Woot told me they would send them, or MetroPC, who obviously refurbished these machines. Arrived kind of scuffed up too. I realize these are refurbs, but there's no sign on any of the software that this is even a Lenovo machine. First time I've beed disappointed in a refurb piece of electronics from Woot...

I'm not sure if you've contacted Woot Member Services yet, but you can email them with your order details and situation at support@woot.com. They may be able to further assist you.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Otis226 wrote:bought the Lenovo W-510 and I'm very disappointed that I can't get Win 7 Pro 64 bit recovery disks from either Lenovo, which Woot told me they would send them, or MetroPC, who obviously refurbished these machines. Arrived kind of scuffed up too. I realize these are refurbs, but there's no sign on any of the software that this is even a Lenovo machine. First time I've beed disappointed in a refurb piece of electronics from Woot...

Otis, here is information on creating recovery media.

Lenovo Support

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

privateertx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages privateertx

The HP laptop I bought was received DOA. I contacted customer service about it three days ago, but still no response! When you get around to responding, are you going to tell me I'm past the 21-day return window? I wasn't when I first emailed you, but now am very concerned. And I sure would like to get a working laptop soon

ThunderThighs

Staff

privateertx wrote:The HP laptop I bought was received DOA. I contacted customer service about it three days ago, but still no response! When you get around to responding, are you going to tell me I'm past the 21-day return window? I wasn't when I first emailed you, but now am very concerned. And I sure would like to get a working laptop soon

Sorry for the delayed response. I'll add you to my afternoon report.

privateertx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages privateertx
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the delayed response. I'll add you to my afternoon report.

It helped! Thanks.