WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

PC Accessories & Peripherals

Show your PC some love with this gear! Then cry when it does not return it. Because it's a box of wires.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 99 Private Messages radi0j0hn

Touchpad and wireless adapter were well worth it last time around.

But just ONE wireless drive?????

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

corleyp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages corleyp

The picture has a Wonder Woman USB drive, but not one for sale. What happened?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

corleyp wrote:The picture has a Wonder Woman USB drive, but not one for sale. What happened?

The banners are done in advance of the sale. Looks like inventory was sold before the sale went live. Sorry.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

AGinTheAsian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AGinTheAsian

For the last month or so, every time these sales come up, I look for a Razer Deathadder, and every time, I'm disappointed. Is there any chance of another Razer sale anytime soon?

gallogj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gallogj

Can someone nudge me the next time the PowerBag is for sale? JEEZE...I'm always missing them.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gallogj wrote:Can someone nudge me the next time the PowerBag is for sale? JEEZE...I'm always missing them.

Well, we don't have a nudge features but we do list all the plus sales.

There's a link in my signature to a list of All Plus Sales. It's updated weekdays by around 9:30am CT.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

rxbike@gmail.com

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rxbike@gmail.com

Not sure how the Razer keyboard is a good deal. Amazon has it for 5 bucks more and free shipping with prime.
A wash WOOT .... Epic fail

daha

quality posts: 3 Private Messages daha

Anyone thinking of buying the Spongebob Squarepants thumb drive next time around should take a close look at the picture showing it with the cover off. I wish I had.

The USB will only fit into ports with lots of room to either side. It's not going to make it into anything recessed.

Also the cover is friction fit, and poorly friction fit. You'll want a rubber band to keep the two halves together when not inserted into a port.

Roguejoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Roguejoe

Finally got a working pair of the 2.2 Tiamat headphones for work, to go with the 7.2s at home.
Love these things