WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

On the Road Again

Ah, the open road: The smell of the gas pump, the crunch of the Bugle corn snack, the soothing voice of Ira Glass. To explore America by automobile is to discover not only new lands, but also yourself. Or something like that. 

aeromanda

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aeromanda

Hello everybody. Please forgive me if this is in the product description and I missed it. I'm not what one would call a "geek" or a "techie" and I often don't get abbreviations. I was wondering if this is a multi region DVD player and if not, what region does it play? If anyone could help me out with these questions before the deal ends I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

regassert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages regassert
aeromanda wrote:Hello everybody. Please forgive me if this is in the product description and I missed it. I'm not what one would call a "geek" or a "techie" and I often don't get abbreviations. I was wondering if this is a multi region DVD player and if not, what region does it play? If anyone could help me out with these questions before the deal ends I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Found a Q/A from a review site and someone answered that it will play region "all" and region "1" discs.