WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Home Stuff under $20!!

We just wanted to clarify something here: the price is what's under $20. We didn't cover each product with 20 dollar bills. But man, if we did, wouldn't that be one heck of a deal???

spartikus84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spartikus84

How do you select the size for the 380TC Percale Sheet Set?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

spartikus84 wrote:How do you select the size for the 380TC Percale Sheet Set?

Hmmmm. Good question. I'm asking to see if we're missing the dropdown or if only one size is available. I'll update this post when I have an update.

UPDATE: Only full size sheets are available. The sale will be updated shortly.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

btoblake

quality posts: 0 Private Messages btoblake

With these tube pasta cookers, it's a good idea to stick to pastas that don't need much time in boiling water. A whole wheat spaghetti that needs 11 minutes isn't likely to reach a tender finishing point, but an angel hair that needs 3 minutes should be fine.

tylerg2002

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tylerg2002

I wonder if this mug was named after the wickedly talented, one and only, Adele Dazeem.

bruce57

quality posts: 9 Private Messages bruce57

While I understand Woot's position (some might say "cop-out") regarding published MSRPs, some times they just don't jibe regardless. Case in point: the 12-inch Acaciaware plates. How can they each have an MSRP of $72 when the provider, Pacific Merchants, lists them at $68.95 for a set of four?

bsmith1

quality posts: 104 Private Messages bsmith1
bruce57 wrote:While I understand Woot's position (some might say "cop-out") regarding published MSRPs, some times they just don't jibe regardless. Case in point: the 12-inch Acaciaware plates. How can they each have an MSRP of $72 when the provider, Pacific Merchants, lists them at $68.95 for a set of four?

I'm guessing that MSRP was supposed to be for a 4-pack and not a single plate. The reason you're seeing the 68.95 price for the 4-pack is probably because Pacific Merchants has them on sale. (less than their own suggested retail price)

jsw777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsw777

How many inches deep is the pie plate?

thank you

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jsw777 wrote:How many inches deep is the pie plate?

thank you

Just got the info. 2.5" deep.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders