WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pet Tees and More

Pet tees are tees that have pet-themed designs on them. A pet tease is someone who's always talking how he or she is going to get a pet, but never does. We're selling the former here. And, I guess, maybe something else???

Quality Posts

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

me got a Big on Chucking !

that was fun while it lasted!

stryper2000

quality posts: 44 Private Messages stryper2000

Snagged my Crap, Thank you Sellout.Woot

The Craphound of Woot

Antagonist of Sellbuyer92 , I sniped his Basket Of Checkers

x39

jrs1980

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jrs1980

I always miss the Big on Chucking initial thing in the write-up, but I wanted to see the gear, lol.

No crickets, please. My mailman already hates me.

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

theco2

quality posts: 74 Private Messages theco2

Of course I'm in for a Pet Big on Chucking

How can I pass that up?

bpr2

11 minutes later, and it's still not sold out! Where's my pet Big on Chucking badge!?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jrs1980 wrote:I always miss the Big on Chucking initial thing in the write-up, but I wanted to see the gear, lol.

jeanerz13

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jeanerz13
jrs1980 wrote:I always miss the Big on Chucking initial thing in the write-up, but I wanted to see the gear, lol.

Crickets as in actual insects? Yeah, I'd like a pass on the crickets too... I saw a Bunch of Centers that wasn't sold and made an impulse buy. Hoping for at least one good thing in it. Do these come with a bag too like regular bags of crap? Maybe doggie doo doo bags?

mossygreen

quality posts: 72 Private Messages mossygreen

That's how I got a back-to-school one, I really just wanted to look at electric kettles and bedding sets for some reason.

Can you believe it's still up?

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis

Hopefully mine has dog stuff in it and not crickets (although she would probably eat the crickets too)

mossygreen

theco2 wrote:Of course I'm in for a Pet Big on Chucking

How can I pass that up?

You can't; it's out of your hands.

I don't have any pets and I'm in for one because I know many, many pet owners and also hell, why not?

stryper2000

as long as it is something Cat related or dog related (my Sisters family has one) I'll be cool with it.

Also I'm curious if there are alot of Big on Chucking or just no one hs noticed them yet

The Craphound of Woot

x39

theco2

I love the clue on the main page; Bestiary Outfitting Clotherie."

If I do get crickets, which I really can't see being a possibility, I have many friends with reptiles that would eat them.

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 38 Private Messages dernst_ca1

This month is my 9th year here and I finally made 1st sucker.. Guess thats good....

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

jeanerz13

stryper2000 wrote:as long as it is something Cat related or dog related (my Sisters family has one) I'll be cool with it.

Also I'm curious if there are alot of Big on Chucking or just no one hs noticed them yet

I bet no one noticed. Or no one wants animal crap... I almost never come to sellout woot... Only checked it out because it said pets.

Narfcake

quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake

In for 1! And if there's a Ramy cat shirt in the Big on Chucking , even better. My dog has an affinity for them.

stryper2000

jeanerz13 wrote:I bet no one noticed. Or no one wants animal crap... I almost never come to sellout woot... Only checked it out because it said pets.

I had a feeling crap was coming after noticing all of the plus sales (minus 1 that ended earlier) were ending at midnight today

The Craphound of Woot

x39

theco2

Am I correct in noticing there no free shipping on the shirts, in this sale?

theco2

jeanerz13 wrote:I bet no one noticed. Or no one wants animal crap... I almost never come to sellout woot... Only checked it out because it said pets.

I have too many animals, to not check out the animal supply sales. And of course, I have to check out all the t-shirts.

saramwrap

quality posts: 17 Private Messages saramwrap

$8 to have a bag of pet crap shipped to me when my three cats are willing to provide one for free?

Are the pet bowls microwave and/or dishwasher safe? I'm ready to click "I Want One," but need to be able to subject my cats' bowls to the rigors of modern appliances.

jrs1980

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jrs1980
ROGETRAY wrote:

Lovely!

So does Woot do big ticket items on the side sales? I'm trying to think of expensive pet stuff. Like, a really big crate, or the Litter Robot, which is, by all accounts, awesome?

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

mossygreen

stryper2000 wrote:

I'm guessing no one has noticed, I don't think they do large numbers of bags anymore (although they also no longer release numbers, so who knows?).

It's unlike wooters (and human nature) to pass up a mystery item just because it's incredibly unlikely it will be anything you want.

rachelle33

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rachelle33

Got one....I only have a dog though. Hope I get dog crap!!

susanrm

quality posts: 15 Private Messages susanrm
rachelle33 wrote:Got one....I only have a dog though. Hope I get dog crap!!

If you don't, I can send you some. My dogs provides it to me daily.

*Honest 200 Member* Sept. 2012 x2

almostheaven

quality posts: 2 Private Messages almostheaven

Thanks again woot for my pet Bunch of Centers.Love my dogs.

theco2

In the house we have a dog, two cats and two snakes, plus I work for a pet store, so if there is anything I don't need/want, I'm sure one of my co-workers will be more than willing to take it off my hands.

mossygreen

Well, I'm hoping for something for deer, based on the illustration. The deer that wander through our yard could use, I don't know, something.

Actually I'm assuming the apparent inclusion of deer is misleading.

jeanerz13

mossygreen wrote:Well, I'm hoping for something for deer, based on the illustration. The deer that wander through our yard could use, I don't know, something.

Actually I'm assuming the apparent inclusion of deer is misleading.

A salt lick maybe?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jrs1980 wrote:Lovely!

So does Woot do big ticket items on the side sales? I'm trying to think of expensive pet stuff. Like, a really big crate, or the Litter Robot, which is, by all accounts, awesome?

WOW.

1. Yeah we sometimes offer various different high and low prices items (pet related). Depends on when it goes live!

2. That robot looks like it devours kitty poo.
I'm officially scared.

bpr2

I would like a pet Big on Chucking badge please

gti87

quality posts: 6 Private Messages gti87

That was the longest Ive seen a Big on Chucking stay active!!

bpr2

gti87 wrote:That was the longest Ive seen a Big on Chucking stay active!!

There was a Big on Chucking that cost $1 million without the proper code that lasted longer.

gti87

quality posts: 6 Private Messages gti87
bpr2 wrote:There was a Big on Chucking that cost $1 million without the proper code that lasted longer.

ahhhhh yes, the infamous one million Big on Chucking . I've heard legend of that and saw it referenced in a post at one time.

thumperchick

quality posts: 244 Private Messages thumperchick

Bah. This is what I get for zoning out on reddit, instead of wooting at rollover!

So uh... any more pet crap this week? I have 2 dogs that love random crap...

rachelle33

How do I get a pet Bunch of Centers badge?

thumperchick

rachelle33 wrote:How do I get a pet Bunch of Centers badge?

You wait for the mods who put them in signatures to wake up and go to work in the morning.

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee

Product question :
Where are the cat bowls made ?
Can you list country of origin please ?

Thanks !

Missed the crap. Was reading about the missing plane. I think they must know more then they are saying . With all the radar around w/ everyone spying on everyone, someone must know something.
Ok back to the pets........

rachelle33

thumperchick wrote:You wait for the mods who put them in signatures to wake up and go to work in the morning.

Thanks...thought it was something I had to do since 1 person here had a pet Big on Chucking badge. My 1st Big on Chucking in years (only got 1 other one in 6 years with Woot)....pretty sad. How come I don't have a regular Bunch of Centers badge for the other one I got on Dec 25, 2011?

thumperchick

rachelle33 wrote:Thanks...thought it was something I had to do since 1 person here had a pet Big on Chucking badge. My 1st Big on Chucking in years (only got 1 other one in 6 years with Woot)....pretty sad. How come I don't have a regular Bunch of Centers badge for the other one I got on Dec 25, 2011?

The badges are pretty new, like, the last 4-5 months is when they started. They only make badges for special event Big on Chucking#39;s.

The person with a badge that you see just put their own version into their signature themselves. If there will be a badge for this event/ (and I think there will) they will add them tomorrow.

lichme

quality posts: 3005 Private Messages lichme
thumperchick wrote:If there will be a badge for this event/ (and I think there will) they will add them tomorrow.

I doubt there will be one. There have been several "Plus Event" type Big on Chucking#39;s where there have been no badges. Seems like badges are only for sales that don't have direct crap posted as a sale.