WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Solo Laptop Cases

Do you love your laptop? Then join the millions of other faceless people around the world and show that love the only way you truly can: by putting your laptop in a Solo Case, standing in front of a brick wall, and giving it a hug with your ripped arms!

nowoot4u


quality posts: 9 Private Messages nowoot4u

Forget the laptop cases, check out those arms!

I'm thinking photoshop, as the upper arms don't look nearly so beefy.

But why?

bsmith1


quality posts: 102 Private Messages bsmith1
nowoot4u wrote:Forget the laptop cases, check out those arms!

I'm thinking photoshop, as the upper arms don't look nearly so beefy.

But why?



She has the death grip on the case because she loves it so much! "Nobody is gonna take this awesome case from me!"

luke975


quality posts: 13 Private Messages luke975

the wrist compared to the forearm is laughable.

I always did like yardsales.

squishemquick


quality posts: 0 Private Messages squishemquick

Looks like they put a ripped dude in a dress for that pic. Finally! Some equality for cross dressers!

There are literally dozens of us!

ilta


quality posts: 4 Private Messages ilta
bsmith1 wrote:She has the death grip on the case because she loves it so much! "Nobody is gonna take this awesome case from me!"



She's gripping the product too tightly, causing her forearms to bulge as they are pushed along the flat surface. Plus the strong lighting from almost directly overhead accentuates the shadows, making her arms look even more muscled. It's just bad photoshoot direction.

bjocon


quality posts: 1 Private Messages bjocon

Has anyone that ordered a Solo bag received the shipment?

Still waiting after eighth day and (unanswered) request of status from Woot.

manhandsha


quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

bjocon wrote:Has anyone that ordered a Solo bag received the shipment?

Still waiting after eighth day and (unanswered) request of status from Woot.



Please check your private messages.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

GenHacker


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GenHacker

No message for me. Ordered bag march 9th and as of yet no tracking info and no product.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

GenHacker wrote:No message for me. Ordered bag march 9th and as of yet no tracking info and no product.



I'm sorry to hear that your order doesn't show any tracking.

If you haven't already, please email into support@woot.com and let them know. They'll assist you with any questions or concerns you have about your order and let you know the status of your purchase.