WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Broyhill and Thomasville Toppers

Your mattress and your sheets don't always get along. I mean, it makes sense, right? They have to spend so much time in close proximity to each other, they're bound to get on each other's nerves. You gotta give them a little separation. Slip a mattress topper in there.

beastyribs


quality posts: 2 Private Messages beastyribs

Are the "Natural Flex Laytex Pillow S/2-2 Sizes"
sold in a set of 2? The title looks like they are... but it is not very clear....

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

beastyribs wrote:Are the "Natural Flex Laytex Pillow S/2-2 Sizes"
sold in a set of 2? The title looks like they are... but it is not very clear....



This one?

Not sold out. You are good to order 3! Uh... I guess that would make 6.



FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

vthfs2


quality posts: 0 Private Messages vthfs2

Hi, would someone check the specs for the Natural Flex Laytex Pillow S/2-2 Sizes, please? What it shows now is:

Queen: 15" x 20" x 6.5"
King: 15" x 20" x 6.5"

Thanks!

dirkster4366


quality posts: 2 Private Messages dirkster4366

I am with the manufacturer and the king measures 15" x 27" x 6.5".

vthfs2 wrote:Hi, would someone check the specs for the Natural Flex Laytex Pillow S/2-2 Sizes, please? What it shows now is:

Queen: 15" x 20" x 6.5"
King: 15" x 20" x 6.5"

Thanks!



TheSIB


quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheSIB

Same with the Captivate pillows.

Jumbo: 20" x 28" x 7"
King: 20" x 36" x 7"

So...King is larger than Jumbo?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

TheSIB wrote:Same with the Captivate pillows.

Jumbo: 20" x 28" x 7"
King: 20" x 36" x 7"

So...King is larger than Jumbo?

I checked and those dimensions are correct. The manufacturer calls standard pillows "jumbo".



FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders