WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

RealxGear 2200mAh Power Banks

Does your phone get that "two o'clock feeling" where they start losing their charge? Stop dumping cup after cup of coffee on your portable devices -- that will never work! Instead, get a RealxGear portable charger and say goodbye to that two o'clock feeling.

vihangwalve

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vihangwalve

The charger doesn't work. The USB cord is loose. Far from a good product..Wrote 4 complaints to woot but still no response!
Dont know what to do with the 'powerless' 'porwebank'..Such a waste of money!

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

vihangwalve wrote:The charger doesn't work. The USB cord is loose. Far from a good product..Wrote 4 complaints to woot but still no response!
Dont know what to do with the 'powerless' 'porwebank'..Such a waste of money!

I'm so sorry for your experience. I've forwarded your info along to be checked out; you should receive a reply soon. Again, apologies, especially since it looks like this was your first order with us.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

wiseph

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wiseph

I bought two (Red and White) of the Power Banks. Both were "Open Box" used, both were missing instructions and some of the packaging was missing. One, the White one, was so old it even came in a different box, not from RealXGear. The internal lights for charge/discharge... Semi function (who knows, no instructions) and the device powers out without doing much. Looked like the person who sent me the units was clearing out his / her Junk -
[MOD: Name & address removed]

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wiseph wrote:I bought two (Red and White) of the Power Banks. Both were "Open Box" used, both were missing instructions and some of the packaging was missing. One, the White one, was so old it even came in a different box, not from RealXGear. The internal lights for charge/discharge... Semi function (who knows, no instructions) and the device powers out without doing much. Looked like the person who sent me the units was clearing out his / her Junk -
[MOD: Name removed] , Real X Gear, 3522 Sam Rayburn Hwy, Melissa, TX 75454

I'm sorry for the state of the product you received. Please feel free to email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders