WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Things You Can Drink Out Of

A lot of progressive drinkers think they should let their liquids just splash everywhere, undisciplined. Not us here at Woot. Call us old-fashioned but we think you need to be firm with your drinkables and set firm boundaries by way of vessels like these.

Magdelana

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Magdelana

are they stackable?

chicagonative

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chicagonative

How much do they hold?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Morning. Can you be more specific about which item? I can see what I can find out if I know which item you're referencing.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Magdelana

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Magdelana
ThunderThighs wrote:Morning. Can you be more specific about which item? I can see what I can find out if I know which item you're referencing.

Yes! Sorry. The blue cups/set of 4. Thanks.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Magdelana wrote:Yes! Sorry. The blue cups/set of 4. Thanks.

Ok, I feel dumb here. These? I'm not seeing a set of 4 blue cups. If it's those, it states 2.5 oz.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975
ThunderThighs wrote:Ok, I feel dumb here. These? I'm not seeing a set of 4 blue cups. If it's those, it states 2.5 oz.

Zak Designs 0412-4250 Adlele Azure Ice Tea Glasses Set of 4

maybe these?

I always did like yardsales.

akaneboo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akaneboo

Sigh I always miss the glasses

efwolfcub

quality posts: 0 Private Messages efwolfcub

if the blue iced tea glasses are stackable, will definitely be in for a set or two, but stackable is a requirement

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle

Amici Blue Margarita Glasses for $17.99 are $46.04 at Overstock. :D Now you're talkin' W000T.

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Luster-Blue-Margarita-Glasses-Set-of-4/7344511/product.html

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

MichXelle

They're 17 ounce capacity. Look at the tabs below, there are specs. :D

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

MichXelle

efwolfcub wrote:if the blue iced tea glasses are stackable, will definitely be in for a set or two, but stackable is a requirement

Highly doubt those are stackable. Glass cracks or breaks, plastic doesn't but it can crack if stacked wrong.

MichXelle

ThunderThighs wrote:Ok, I feel dumb here. These? I'm not seeing a set of 4 blue cups. If it's those, it states 2.5 oz.

Don't TT. He means glasses, not cups. ;-) The 17 ounce glasses. At least we think that's what he means.

shisharka

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shisharka

Humph! The $41 "Water" tumbler is on Amazon for $33!

ThunderThighs

Staff

We didn't get samples of those but we've taken a vote and don't think they are stackable.

Update: Just heard from the vendor and they do not recommend stacking due to the tapered base.

FORUM MODERATOR

dmsuperman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmsuperman

The "Tea Glasses" are cups, not glasses. It's a shame they're labeled glasses when clearly they're made out of plastic. I would not have purchased these had I known this, but at this point it's not worth the 30% loss in shipping and hassle to send them back.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dmsuperman wrote:The "Tea Glasses" are cups, not glasses. It's a shame they're labeled glasses when clearly they're made out of plastic. I would not have purchased these had I known this, but at this point it's not worth the 30% loss in shipping and hassle to send them back.

They're generally referred to as a tea glass no matter what they're made of. They features did state they were made of SAN plastic and unbreakable.

On the other hand, this is a tea cup:

FORUM MODERATOR

mrswallace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrswallace

Texans drink iced tea. A lot. Which means they break glasses. A lot. I'm getting 3 sets. So these Texans I'm related to by marriage can drink tea. Without me cleaning up glass once an week. Texans.