WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Gemmy Airblown Christmas Inflatables

Try this thought exercise: Imagine yourself in the not-to-distant future (~11 months from now). What are you wearing? What are you doing? Are you wishing you had ordered Christmas decorations for cheap the year before? Are you cursing your former self for failing to purchase an inflatable, sunglasses-clad Santa? 

medscript

quality posts: 4 Private Messages medscript

Walmart had or still has their Christmas items 75% off including the inflatables. Walmart original prices were equal to these sale prices. I expected better pricing since this is the off-season now.

theco2

quality posts: 86 Private Messages theco2

If I buy these, will I be able to have them by Xmas?

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2
theco2 wrote:If I buy these, will I be able to have them by Xmas?

You're too late for Christmas.

that was fun while it lasted!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

theco2 wrote:If I buy these, will I be able to have them by Xmas?

YOU BET!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt
bpr2 wrote:You're too late for Christmas.

Now now, a year was never stated.

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975

spongebob is cheaper at homedepot.com.

to the woot staff member that screwed up the back2skool code so I could get a lot of nice things for free - thank you.

platinumbarbie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages platinumbarbie

The top 3 are unique, and I would love to get them, but the price isnt low enough

xaynai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xaynai

When will we see Hanukkah inflatables?!?

SpeedySloth

quality posts: 5 Private Messages SpeedySloth
xaynai wrote:When will we see Hanukkah inflatables?!?

We had a few at a local w*lm*rt, which is in a town with a large (25% or more) Jewish population. Mostly menorahs, maybe a dreidel or two. If you can't find them on w*lm*rt.com, you can probably persuade the store manager to order it for you. Start early, like the end of summer, when the store is starting to get its Christmas Crap and their warehouses are full.

medscript

quality posts: 4 Private Messages medscript
xaynai wrote:When will we see Hanukkah inflatables?!?

Sorry, these are not made out of clay. But you can still have them for a mear $110.

http://www.menorah.com/catalog2/shopexd.asp?id=4576

jimtoyguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimtoyguy

It's after Christmas. Time to take a SERIOUS markdown.

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 187 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

Got the Mickey & Bear inflatables last month for Xmas. The bear works great, Mickey not so much. He tends to lay down on the job.

As in he manually needs assistance to stand up. I guess he hits Wine.Woot a little too hard!

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

manhandsha

quality posts: 39 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

MarkDaSpark wrote:Got the Mickey & Bear inflatables last month for Xmas. The bear works great, Mickey not so much. He tends to lay down on the job.

As in he manually needs assistance to stand up. I guess he hits Wine.Woot a little too hard!

+1

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.