WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Percale Sheets

This is the good sheet, you know what we mean? The sheet that makes you say "oh sheet!" Other sites pretend like they know their sheet, but really they don't know sheet. You see what we're doing transposing one word with another, similar word? 

detrbear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages detrbear

Yippee, finally separate pillowcases to buy, thanks, Woot!

These are good sheets, I've bought a lot of them. Sturdy, percale, all-cotton, deep pockets on the fitted sheets, all at a good price.

SavingSista

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SavingSista

Has anyone had issues with pilling?

candreae

quality posts: 1 Private Messages candreae

These things organic cotton? Anyone? Beuller?

davemeigs5

quality posts: 8 Private Messages davemeigs5

Will the twin fit a twin-xl 10" mattress?

ajprice07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajprice07
SavingSista wrote:Has anyone had issues with pilling?

yes. not good sheets to have with cats. i have to wash and dry them all the time. then, i have to pick off the pills of cat hair afterwards.

geekwench

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekwench
ajprice07 wrote:yes. not good sheets to have with cats. i have to wash and dry them all the time. then, i have to pick off the pills of cat hair afterwards.

A cat comb or one of those "velvet" lint brushes will work wonders.

jackyw87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackyw87

I bought these sheets along with the Eddie Bauer ones, and these are terrible compared to the Eddie Bauer ones. They're so much rougher. It's always itchy sleeping in these.

merrellyn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages merrellyn

I bought three sets of these sheets, three different sizes for the three beds in our house. After two washings and two weeks (not consecutive) on my bed, there is a large rip in each the fitted and the top sheet. I'm really disappointed because I like the color and the texture is okay. They just aren't durable, poor quality. They were not misused, I have no strange sleep patterns (at least nobody mentioned it if I do!). Nobody has slept in the other beds yet, so I can't say that this is a problem with all the sets, but this one set ended up being a very expensive mistake.