WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Everything Home Sale

The thing no one tells you about homes is that they don't come with much stuff in them. Sure, there will be walls and floors and maybe a fridge if you're lucky, but the rest of the stuff? You gotta buy that yourself. So go ahead, buy some stuff for your home. 

dreamzperpetual

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dreamzperpetual

Re: Ginsu knives

Over on Amazon they are discussing these as not high quality but still super sharp and effective knives.

One reviewer even said he cannot tell the difference between them and his Shun knives. I suspect that says more about him than the knives, but either way it's not a bad review.

Does anyone know how hard it is to mount one of these magnets on a plaster wall?

bruce57

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bruce57

Why is the Hillsdale bar stool limited to "one per customer?"

Why isn't the limit at least a pair? Who buys ONE bar stool? Or, like so many Sellout items, is there only one available?

delawhere2006

quality posts: 0 Private Messages delawhere2006
bruce57 wrote:Why is the Hillsdale bar stool limited to "one per customer?"

Why isn't the limit at least a pair? Who buys ONE bar stool? Or, like so many Sellout items, is there only one available?

I second this complaint...who buys ONE??? Is this woot targeted at single people living in a 150 sq foot NYC apartment?

thomasr

quality posts: 6 Private Messages thomasr

I can't imagine the idea of trying to sell a floor lamp (Tiffany Torchiere) to people and withholding the number and wattage of the light bulbs for which it was designed. How can I buy it not knowing if it is a night light or a halogen monster???

timeshareguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timeshareguy

received mirror broken. awaiting new one.