WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

End-Of-Year Sport Clearance

What do an eye mask, moving target, and freeze-dried blueberry granola have in common? They're all things for sale right here. Consider Sellout.Woot the Jackson Pollock of online stores -- we just throw things against a wall and see what sticks. 

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3290 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Love these little football tables. I purchased three for 9.99 and will be buying at least 3 more for 4.99. Although they are not the most attractive, put a little paint on them and they are perfect.

chilby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chilby
conanthelibrarian wrote:Love these little football tables. I purchased three for 9.99 and will be buying at least 3 more for 4.99. Although they are not the most attractive, put a little paint on them and they are perfect.

Do they disassemble easily for transporting to tailgating?

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3290 Private Messages conanthelibrarian
chilby wrote:Do they disassemble easily for transporting to tailgating?

total of 6 screws, and would only take a few minutes to put together but not sure if you would want to constantly keep putting together/tearing down.

Here are a few pics for you.

Gee, Woot! should be paying me for pushing their stuff!lol

grannyapples

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grannyapples

I'm just curious...what do you use this for????

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

grannyapples wrote:I'm just curious...what do you use this for????

Sorry, which item?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

DaZoneRanger

quality posts: 44 Private Messages DaZoneRanger

The Ultimate Direction Blaze Hydration Belt doesn't have any size listed. The Ultimate Direction Endeavor hydration belt has it's size listed as XS, and a waist measurement of 26-29". The Blaze shows a length of 23.5", which is considerably smaller than the waist/length measurement of the XS Endeavor's belt. Is the Blaze for kids or is the measurement listed not for the entire waist length? I wear a mens 36" waist, which would be a large in the Endeavor. Would the Blaze accommodate my waist?

noahtheimagine

quality posts: 1 Private Messages noahtheimagine
DaZoneRanger wrote:The Ultimate Direction Blaze Hydration Belt doesn't have any size listed. The Ultimate Direction Endeavor hydration belt has it's size listed as XS, and a waist measurement of 26-29". The Blaze shows a length of 23.5", which is considerably smaller than the waist/length measurement of the XS Endeavor's belt. Is the Blaze for kids or is the measurement listed not for the entire waist length? I wear a mens 36" waist, which would be a large in the Endeavor. Would the Blaze accommodate my waist?

was looking at the different ultimate direction belts. the one you mentioned as extra small appears to be velcro based on the picture. the other two belts are buckle belts and appear to be adjustable