WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Shags and Modern Rugs

You are getting sleepy, very sleeping. Stare into the swirling patterns of this decorative rug and let your mind melt into nothingness. Lie down on the rug and let its warm shagginess embrace and comfort you. Now give us all your money. 

harleygal14

quality posts: 1 Private Messages harleygal14

They say 'Red/Yellow' but the pictures look like purple. Do you know which they are? Anyone have this brand?

lchadha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lchadha

Need to know brand of Shag Collection if anyone knows? Asap, thanks

waterwraith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waterwraith

Or even better, 2 rugs of same style are named the same "Rina Collection, Dark Green/Yellow". One appears olive-brown/tan(s) and the other appears purple/tan(s). Google can't find "Rina Collection rugs" anywhere except woot, either. Huge bummer.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 503 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

waterwraith wrote:Or even better, 2 rugs of same style are named the same "Rina Collection, Dark Green/Yellow". One appears olive-brown/tan(s) and the other appears purple/tan(s). Google can't find "Rina Collection rugs" anywhere except woot, either. Huge bummer.

Colors also appear different from monitor to monitor. Those are the colors as described by the vendor.

ivyleeg23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ivyleeg23

"Rina collection area rug" will bring up pics from a site where they are apparently not being sold anymore. They are named the same and are a bright red/orange. But even one of theirs looks purple... It's a "brown" one. It's like looking at a negative. Who do I trust? These pics? Those pics? Or the words, disregarding the pictures completely. I want them purple!

Some accuracy with non-returnable might help sell more!!! Come on, woot! Have someone with two X chromosomes go verify if these things could be considered purple.

ivyleeg23

ThunderThighs wrote:Colors also appear different from monitor to monitor. Those are the colors as described by the vendor.

Serious? I GET that the colors are given by the vendor. Our monitors are not off enough to confuse orange for purple or red or whatever... Rainbow sprinkles! Describe them with accuracy (actual human eye accuracy) or just take them down. I can't buy them with lousy descriptions and a refusal to find accurate info. You sell un returnable items over the internet.
If you take time to actively refuse to give accurate descriptions, are you knowingly running a bait and switch? This is disturbing.
Not qualities I look for in a place I give my money to.

ThunderThighs

Staff

ivyleeg23 wrote:Serious? I GET that the colors are given by the vendor. Our monitors are not off enough to confuse orange for purple or red or whatever... Rainbow sprinkles! Describe them with accuracy (actual human eye accuracy) or just take them down. I can't buy them with lousy descriptions and a refusal to find accurate info. You sell un returnable items over the internet.
If you take time to actively refuse to give accurate descriptions, are you knowingly running a bait and switch? This is disturbing.
Not qualities I look for in a place I give my money to.

There's no bait-n-switch. We don't have the samples to verify the colors. These are shipping directly from the vendor.

I've asked the buyer if she can get any more info.

UPDATE: Correction, we shot these in house so the colors are as shown. The color names, while not ideal, are what the vendor uses. We have to use the same names for ordering purposes.

ivyleeg23

ThunderThighs wrote:
UPDATE: Correction, we shot these in house so the colors are as shown. The color names, while not ideal, are what the vendor uses. We have to use the same names for ordering purposes.

I apologize for earlier, I've been frustrated over this since last night. (I've been waiting for the perfect rug for over a year... I'm weary and crabby apparently.) I'm sure these are on sale for this very reason/problem. Thank you thank you thank you for taking the time to look into this and getting back about it. I really super appreciate it, as do the rest of the purple couch owners. Thanks again. I really like shopping with woot and not just for the prices. The communication is second to none. I'm gonna go give y'all more of my money now.
(Thank you specifically, TT)

moonaust

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moonaust

Any idea when these things are shipping, my wife is getting REALLY impatient waiting this long. It did say 3-5 business day when we purchased....

ThunderThighs

Staff

moonaust wrote:Any idea when these things are shipping, my wife is getting REALLY impatient waiting this long. It did say 3-5 business day when we purchased....

yeah, I'm not seeing any tracking yet either. I'll pinging the buyer to see what she can find out.

If you haven't already done so, please email support@woot.com. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

moonaust

At this point I would be happy with the order being cancelled and receiving a refund, it's two weeks later without a word. I sent an email to support, but haven't heard back yet.

lmdusold

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lmdusold

Haven't received my rug yet... getting annoyed. I ordered on 12/30 and contacted support on 1/10... still waiting for a reply.

It did say 3-5 days when I ordered. Really disappointed in the lack of service.

ThunderThighs

Staff

lmdusold wrote:Haven't received my rug yet... getting annoyed. I ordered on 12/30 and contacted support on 1/10... still waiting for a reply.

It did say 3-5 days when I ordered. Really disappointed in the lack of service.

I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

moonaust

I was told by CS that there is no way to track it and they need to check with the buyer. That was 3 days ago and I haven't heard a thing since. It has been 17 days since ordering and I apparently just gave someone money for nothing at this point. Really disappointed with the whole thing, I haven't even bought anything in this woot-off because this has made me think twice.

ThunderThighs

Staff

moonaust wrote:I was told by CS that there is no way to track it and they need to check with the buyer. That was 3 days ago and I haven't heard a thing since. It has been 17 days since ordering and I apparently just gave someone money for nothing at this point. Really disappointed with the whole thing, I haven't even bought anything in this woot-off because this has made me think twice.

I do see where the email was sent to the vendor on 1/13. I'll ask if there's any update.

nexguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nexguy

I ordered these on January 2nd. I've heard nothing since. Like others, I am really disappointed in the fact that no one, Woot or otherwise are answering my requests for some kind of update.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 140 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

nexguy wrote:I ordered these on January 2nd. I've heard nothing since. Like others, I am really disappointed in the fact that no one, Woot or otherwise are answering my requests for some kind of update.

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.

ORDER CANCELLATION: now within 15 mins, click here for more details...
Need Some Help? Hit us up at support@woot.com
Have Any Questions? Check out Woot FAQ
Wanna Hear What's Going on All Things Woot? Swing by Our Blog

lmdusold

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

Any update from the vendor? Support did contact me with 2 options... Woot can request a replacement from the vendor or refund the order. A replacement means this was sent... so was it or is everyone out of the loop with what is going on?

When I replied to the email, I received a new case number which makes the process so much more confusing and frustrating I'm sure on both ends.

Do we know if the rugs were shipped (and if so, when)? Has anyone received a rug yet or does Woot need to refund all of the orders?

At this point it is annoying that its been 19 days and still no clear answer. Sometimes a good deal is not what it appears...

moonaust

It definitely seems like the vendor is the one at fault here, so I don't blame Woot completely. But I don't think anyone that ordered these rugs received any, and the lack of communication is what is frustrating everyone. I would just like some options, instead of being told by CS I'll receive tracking info when it ships...someday....maybe.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Guys, I'm really sorry for the delay. I'm sending off an email to see if I can get some info.

moonaust

Just an FYI, got an email from CS stating the product was "lost in transit" and a full refund is being issued. Big Thanks to Woot CS for seeing this through, even though it was most likely not their fault.

scsica

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scsica

Same issue here. Was charged and never received a peep from Woot or the vendor. I emailed woot customer service but got an automated response that it would be a long time to be addressed due to holiday volume.

Wish I had checked here first. At least I am not the only one that had issues with these. I hope to get a refund soon. It seems like the vendor was using Woof to run some kind of scam...

nexguy

I checked my spam folder and verified my email address. I can't find anything from Woot Member Services. I get all your other emails.

ROGETRAY wrote:Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.

nexguy

I did get an email with a case number. It said that I'd have to wait longer for a response due to the holidays- up to a week. That was well over a week ago and nothing since.

nexguy wrote:I checked my spam folder and verified my email address. I can't find anything from Woot Member Services. I get all your other emails.

manhandsha

quality posts: 26 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

nexguy wrote:I did get an email with a case number. It said that I'd have to wait longer for a response due to the holidays- up to a week. That was well over a week ago and nothing since.

CS emailed you earlier today. Please be sure you're checking the email address associated with your Woot account.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

bloodlessillusions

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bloodlessillusions

So any idea about the status of the rugs? I have sent multiple emails to CS asking them about what is going on and I can clearly see from the board that we will not be receiving our 'rug' and the matter has been swept under it....However, I have not heard back from CS either about a refund or has a wholesale refund been issued...Can someone pls enlighten me on what best to do at this point..

nc2low4u

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nc2low4u

I would like my money or my rug.

lmdusold

I think a refund for all is in order since nothing has seem to come from the vendor. As of right now this seems like the only solution Woot has. I am sick of waiting for my order and the time it has taken to sort this issue out.

Please refund my order including shipping costs since it hasn't already shipped.

manhandsha

quality posts: 26 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Hey guys- I've passed on posts above this to CS. You should hear back soon.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

nexguy

I think at this point I'd rather have a refund. I can't wait indefinitely and this vendor is giving Woot a black eye.